2,723 results
All reviews half price drinks piazza del popolo happy hour in the bar spanish steps free bar snacks flaminio metro deluxe room within walking distance pastries rooms are small turn down service every evening classic room trevi fountain an upgrade hotel bar lovely hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Just returned from a 4 day stay in this amazing hotel. The location was perfect, breakfast scrumptious, beds divine. Staff were wonderful, so helpful and informative, nothing too much trouble. Especially Francesco at reception and Tetyana. Thank you for making our stay in Rome a memorable one.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank suegreen
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I want you to know I am a travel agent for over 40 years and I traveled with my family and grandchildren the end of June 2018 and we all loved everything about this hotel. Not only are you within walking distance of all attractions but you are right near the subway and everybody at the front desk was so helpful with suggestions and directions. Our 3 rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was wonderful. I will continue booking my clients at this hotel in the future and a big thank you to all that work at the River Palace and I hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lwaynick
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We have been to river palace twice now. they are so friendly at the front desk and the lounge. The breakfast is wonderful with plenty to chose from. Cant wait to go back next year.TOLD ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Marietta B
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a week in August after having looked through positive reviews about the hotel. The hotel is situated in a strategical spot of Rome at Piazza del Popolo, off the noise and fuss of the hoards of tourists but in a walking distance to major landmarks and sightseeings. It is next to a shopping street and just 3 minute walk to the Flaminio metro station. The hotel is decorated in a baroque style. The rooms are of normal size for an European hotel. I would recommend a superior room that is a bit more spacious. There are duplex rooms with a winding stair to a bedroom, not that customary design, but we found it comfortable. The breakfast features a variety of delicious food and served in a buffet style. The great asset of the hotel is its staff - highly professional, attentive and considerate, responsive to guest’s requests and always ready to extend a hand of help regardless of how busy they are. At the hotel the staff speaks a great variety of foreign languages, English, French, Ukrainian, etc. I want to express a special gratitude to Tetyana, who made our stay at the hotel so pleasant from the very first moments of checking in. If in Rome again, we will definitely choose the River Palace Hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Natalia C
Reviewed 26 August 2018

August, 2018; My husband and I selected this Hotel for its exceptional location within walking distance to ALL TOP ATTACTIONS; easy access to Metro, Taxi's & Restaurants. Our Room was the Villa Borghese Suite 8th Floor which was spectacular with an amazing view and a spacious terrace. Also don't miss HAPPY HOUR 5:00pm to either 8 or 9pm. The staff is exceptional, outstanding and very attentive/observant;; shout-out to Tijuana, Sergio, Mihaela, Front Desk; Superstar Albert, Bell Boy who is always there when you need him; House Keeping was great; Bar Simon, Lorenzo and Breakfast Room Frederica wonderful girl; I give Kudos to all the staff; our compliments to Mr. Crociani. Additionally, check in was fast and easy our room was ready from the start we walked in. The hotel also arranged for our airport transfers and the service was astonishing. They provided 5* service to us; we spent 14 days and it was phenomenal something that I will never forget. We never lacked attentiveness; the breakfast is fantastic. I want to give a shout-outs to ALL STAFF at the River Palace. Lastly, I want to say " WE WILL BE BACK" !!!

Room Tip: If you have the monies please do not hesitate choosing the Villa Borghese Suite; spectacular view and a large terrace.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Michele S, Direttore generale at River Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

DearNid F,
thank you for choosing the River Palace Hotel in Rome and for sharing your enthusiastic review. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the location, suite, bar, breakfast and last but not least our staff. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Warm regards