Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$358
QuodLibet(Rome)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Althea Inn Roof Terrace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$322
  • Breakfast included
Guest House Casa Martini(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$186
Aldebaran Bed & Breakfast(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Duchessa A Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$106
US$207
All reviewsclassical romevilla borgheselovely hotelresidential areapleasant rooma short taxi rideday ticketstayed daysrecommend this hotelrooms are cleantrain stationthe main tourist attractionsquiet locationtriple roomhop on hop off buslarge bathroompleasant stay
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

If you are coming here becareful. You ask for one thing and you are confirmed with what you think, then you have a room that maybe a rabbit could move around. The other evening i fell from a secret step under the window after looking at the view from a window, (by the way i asked for a room with a balcony!!! ) Rome is a tourist city where you do not live a hotel, but after a long day of work or pleasure maybe it’s better to go elsewhere to relax!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Degli Aranci, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear "Glo_9",
Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor, in which you drew my attention to your experience while guest at our Htl degli Aranci.
As every guest's review received you are of extreme importance to us.
First of all we do apologize and we are of course very disheartened that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.We regret your stay with us was perhaps not what it should have been. We trust that should you ever return to Rome, you will consider giving us an opportunity to counter your criticisms by visiting us again.
I assure you that our team and I will do our utmost to extend a welcome and a stay that you will remember for the right reasons.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Cute little hotel with terrible functionality. Small room and bathroom. Problems with the WC. Asking for two extra pillows seemed too much , and at the third insistence I finally received them, 3 hours later I first asked. We changed rooms and were placed in a room next to the elevator engine. We hardly slept all night because of the noise. The second bathroom got flooded when we came see the shower. No electric plugs at hand next to the bed. Definitely to avoid.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Degli Aranci, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear "sbarbiermdf",
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback on your recent stay!
We are really sorry reading your concern about problems encountered with your stay with us.
Firstly I do apologize anyway for the lack of assistance which is on the contrary usually a point of strenght in our reviews.
In anycase we have discussed the points you raised with our Front Office Manager and as a result we are confident they will be more vigilant to be sure that similar inconvenience will not be repeated in the future and they will take the necessary steps to continue to improve their services.
I really do hope you will give us a second chance and will come back to our Hotel soon . I'll personally assure you ....a memorable stay!
I remain at your complete disposal
Sincerely

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

In short
In general Nice hotel
Clean room
Good and tasty breakfast
Not so pleasant in room on level -1 (basement)
Far from center town
There are better alternatives for tourists around the center of town

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Degli Aranci, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear "Ioyan",
Thank you for your kind review and to have chosen the "Htl degli Aranci" for your stay in Rome. I am delighted to read such a gleaming report of our Hotel and very happy to read that you had a good time with us.
I have shared your review with my whole team. We are very much grateful for your compliments! The feedback we receive from valued guests like yourself, enables us to keep up the good work.We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Htl degli Aranci on your next visit to Rome!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

The Hotel Delgi Aranci is located around a 20 minute train/bus/tram journey from the main tourist area of Rome and the Vatican City set in an area amongst embassies. The bus stop is about a five minute walk away and is served by bus 53 which links the area with the Piazza Barberini and the Via del Corso. The train station, Euclide, is about a ten minute walk away and links with the Piazza Flamino. Note that an €0.80 ticket is available for the train, at the station ticket office which is not volunteered by the ticket master. The tram is also about a ten minute walk away and line 19 directly links with the Vatican.

The room was of reasonable size , attractively furnished and had three proper full-size beds. The bed was on the hard side and did not seem to have pocket springs. The room had a good standard of cleanliness. The WiFi worked well in the room however the air-conditioning was temperamental at times. No hospitality tray or glasses were provided in the room which is a bit of a shame.

The bathroom was spacious with a large bathtub and shower which was nice. I liked the fact that natural ventilation was available.The bathroom was nicely decorated.

The hotel was popular with tour groups and even the United Nations had a meeting. Breakfast was not included in the room price and was €7 each which was a fair price. The breakfast comprised of a boiled egg, fresh fruit, orange squash, cakes, mixed pastries, tinned fruit, yogurt, toast and hot drinks. I thought the breakfast was good but freshly squeezed orange juice would further enhance the offering. It was nice that the coffee could be ordered from the staff and freshly made at no extra cost.

Do beware that a city tax is payable at €6 per person per day which is not included in the price and whilst not in the hotel's control is somewhat high. I know this is a local requirement but it can be forgotten.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Degli Aranci, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear "Greece2008Yorkshire",
Thank you for your kind review and to have chosen the "Htl degli Aranci" for your stay in Rome. I am delighted to read such a gleaming report of our Hotel and very happy to read that you had a great time with us.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed 8 days here mid August and I enjoyed very much. Well located- North of Roma, 25 min from Villa Borghese- this hotel is quiet, very clean, nice Italian style and very kind service. My room was small but well split, enough space with a large bathroom. I appreciated the quality of towels and sheet, always so white and dry;)
I recommend this hotel which is a very good price / quality ratio

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Degli Aranci, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear "Aurelie C",