Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$198
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Althea Inn Roof Terrace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$81
Hotels.com
US$329
US$285
永安旅遊
QuodLibet(Rome)
  • Breakfast included
Aldebaran Bed & Breakfast(Rome)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Duchessa A Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary teapastriescentre of romethe nearest bus stopbritish airwayson arrivallovely hotelpublic transportscrambled egg and beansrecommend this hotelsky tvlocal transporttrams and busescity breakcold meatsexecutive roomthe hotel staff
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The airport transfer I paid upfront did not show up and the agency even tried to put the blame on me although I waited for 40 min at the arrivals at 00.30am. Results, I had to take a cab even later and got to bed at around 3.30am, with an early meeting in the morning. The hotel did not want to pay for the taxi which I had to pay. Next morning, I asked the receptionist whether it was quicker to take a cab or walk to my very well known meeting destination. He suggested a walk of approximately 10 min... it turned out to be around 25 min in hot weather. When I came back in the evening to rest, at around 6pm, the room had not been serviced. I told the receptionist and we agreed that it was going to be serviced after I left for dinner at 8.15pm. When I left I let the receptionist know. When I came back after midnight, the room had not been serviced. I was also given a room for disabled guests. No problem per se, but the shower was very badly designed with no cover, thus the bathroom's floor was a mess after the shower, compounded by the lack of service. The fridge had only one bottle of water. Breakfast was far from what expected from the hotel's rating and price (e.g. limited choice one would expect in a 2-3 star hotel; non-fresh orange juice). Never again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank alessandro g
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I was very sorry to learn from your review how disappointed you were with your recent stay here at the Hotel Panama Garden, particularly due to the private airport transfer organized by your private flight company that unfortunately did not show up.
I am apologized also that you did not found the room cleaned at you return but we were waiting that you leave the room in order to precede with the turn down service but you remained there, and we decided to no disturb you
The Breakfast, every morning and upon request, offered daily fresh orange juice and different kind of juice and fresh fruits.

As you may imagine, our staff too will be very displeased to know that although they tried to find solutions to all the problems that arose, they were still unable to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible.

Anyway I have brought all of your comments and the details of your stay to the attention of the relevant departments, who will in turn look into the various issues you have mentioned to ensure that our 4-star quality services and standards are constantly maintained.

Thank you for having dedicated your time to write your review and I hope that you will however chose to return to the Hotel Panama in the near future so that we may provide the unforgettable stay we are renowned for.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2018

The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was clean. The breakfast is quite basic but sufficient, and there isn't the option to get food in the hotel during the day/evening. The location is approximately 10-15 minutes bus ride to the centre of Rome.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
Thanks for having posted your nice review on TripAdvisor. Your opinion is very important to us and your comments help us a lot in improving our service more and more.
We all look forward to welcoming you again to our Hotel Panama Garden.
Best regards

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Just came back from a week end at the Panama Garden Hotel with my partner. We found the hotel nice and comfortable with very helpful front desk staff.
As been previously said the rooms are small but the bed was very comfortable with a large bathroom.
A good breakfast is served in the morning with complementary drinks and pastries available during the day for residents.
Just remember at the end of your stay there is a city tax to be paid in cash at reception of 12 Euros a night per room

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peadar1958

Dear Guest,
Thanks for having shared on TripAdvisor your positive experience at the Hotel Panama Garden. We are delighted to know that you had a lovely time with us and hope to have the chance to welcome you again to our property.
Best regards

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Clean and comfortable room if a little on the small side - although you don't go to Rome to stay in you room! Breakfast was generous and varied. Staff always seemed pleased to take care of your needs.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 945michael
Rosalba D, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Panama Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Best regards.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We normally stop in the centre of town but booking late meant our first choice wasn’t available so we chose this hotel based on the reviews and it proved a wise move. The hotel is a little way out of town but Via Veneto can be reached on foot in about 45 minutes. Number 63 and 83 buses leave from Via Tagliamento, just around the corner and follows a route that goes through the centre to the Colosseum, all for €1.50. A taxi to Via Veneto costs about €10.

Rooms in the hotel are clean and functional if a little on the small side but the breakfasts are good quality with a range of warm and cold foods. The staff on reception are very helpful and were happy to hold our baggage on the last day so that we could explore a little more before our flight. I would recommend this hotel: don’t be put off by the distance into town.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Finbar S

Dear Guest,
On behalf of all the Staff, I thank you very much for having shared your positive experience at our Hotel Panama Garden with other TripAdvisor's travellers.
It is so nice to know that you had a great time with us and we can't wait to welcome you again to our property. For any future request, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be pleased to assist you personally!
With my best regards.