US$314
Hotels.com
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$211
  • Restaurant
Althea Inn Roof Terrace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$109
QuodLibet(Rome)
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Guest House Casa Martini(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$186
Aldebaran Bed & Breakfast(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Duchessa A Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$106
US$357
US$207
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable and surprisingly big compared to other places in Rome but it's not close to anything. About a 10min walk to the closest train station. Staff were always pleasant. Elevators are a nightmare if the hotel is busy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessie D
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here as part of my Contiki Simply Italy tour. I thought the hotel was nice- very small but it's Rome so what do you expect! Our taxi driver from the airport didn't knew where this hotel was but he found it eventually and it cost £50. I've read bad reviews but personally I thought it was fine. Clean. The wifi wasn't great but almost every hotel in Italy I stayed in had crappy wifi. Must be Italy!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martinette G
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Awful experience! After my first night I saw I had been bitten and found bed bugs within the sheets. Comically (and irritating), I spoke with reception and they literally said, "the Americans bring the bugs.."

Bad hygiene and bad service. I'm never going back and I do not recommend this hotel to any visitor, regardless of the type of trip they might be considering.

Hope this helps!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank pdbjc
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel back in June of 2016 as part of a trip to Italy. I'd say the absolute worst part of this hotel is the staff. They are incredibly rude and of no help.

The air conditioning didn't work, and it was extremely hot outside. When we went down to the front desk to ask about it they kept giving conflicting answers from "it turns off after 10"..how can you advertise having A/C if it doesn't continue throughout the night? To we must be doing something wrong. Including them saying they'll send a maintenance guy and then saying he's off for the night. Really? The amount of lying was ridiculous.

The wifi didn't work there's no way of sugar coating it. You had a fighting chance in the lobby but we were even struggling to get wifi in the hallways - our rooms were absolutely impossible. And again, it's not like Italy is in the middle of nowhere. We were in Rome, restaurants had free working wifi but the hotel couldn't seem to muster that.

The shower was tiny and flooded. You only get one key per room. And the hotel is really far from central Rome, it would be pretty hard to walk to anywhere. I stayed in a hostel earlier in my stay and it was a fraction of the cost with a much better location, friendly helpful staff and free working wifi.

The only plus to this hotel was that it had a pretty good breakfast included. Nice pastries, nutella, etc.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank RachtheWanderer
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a Contiki tour. Definitely a budget friendly hotel if you don't want to stay in a hostel. It's not exactly city center but not far from public transport. I flew into FCU and took the Leonardo Express into Termini Station. You could continue on the metro to the Flaminio stop and walk about 1.5 miles or hop on another train to the Euclide stop about 0.5 mile from the hotel. I was so exhausted when I got into Termini station that I just grabbed a taxi to the hotel for 12 euro.

Rooms are small, but if you just need a place to sleep this will do just fine. The breakfast is pretty awesome for an Italian hotel. Huge spread of bread, meats, cheese, cereal, cakes, yogurt, juices, coffee, water, eggs, sausage, etc.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo