1,667 results
All reviewsvia venetoborghese gardensharry's barusing pointsspanish stepsrooftop breakfastroman walltop floorfront desk staffking bedjunior suiteamerican embassyaround the cornervery nice hotelan upgradeturn down servicehotel restaurant
Reviewed 11 June 2015

We stayed at the Marriott for 5 days and had 2 rooms for the family. Great location outside the park and well within walking distance to the Roma city action as well as the ruins. Would go back again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Al C
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights and were very pleased with the hotel. Convenient location, clean though somewhat small room, and excellent breakfast with amazing views. We didn't interact much with the staff but all seemed pleasant.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

First of all I was very exited to stay in this hotel after hearing such wonderful things. But our arrival rooms are not ready. Had to wait up to a hour and no complementary refreshments were given. The receptionist was very rude, on more than one occasion. There was a lady complaining to another receptionist regarding some baggage issue and to be honest she couldn't have cared. she was more interested in looking at her nails than actually showing any concern for the lady talking to her.

Rooms - average but clean.

Restaurants - clean, well prepared food.

Bar - very nice staff couldn't be nicer. The singer was amazing

Breakfast - huge selection but on 2 occasions many dishes empty long before closing time.

Business centre - very well maintained but no scanner. I did however ask the receptionist only to be told come back in a few hours as he was to busy with a very bad attitude.

Wifi - works well in all areas of the hotel.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Amiri101
Cristina L, General Manager at Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora with us.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay with us. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience occurred. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travel brings you back to Rome.

With my best regards,

Marco Bratto
Front desk Manager
on behalf of
Doctor Giovanni Naldi

Reviewed 9 June 2015

My wife and I spent a week at the Marriott Flora and Rome and enjoyed the stay. This full service hotel is well laid out, comfortable, and suprisingly quiet give the location on Via Veneto. We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival - travelling on points as a Platinum elite and the extra space was great. Breakfast was included and was EXCELLENT!! It is served on the roof and the views are amazing.

Front desk person Francesca looked out for us and always had a great smile and comment whenever we saw her - she is a true star int he hotel and we are so glad she was there.

Definitely will be back!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike_KS_2011
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

I felt like I was in an 80's time warp! The hotel is okay, but I would have stayed somewhere else!
My family has thick hair and all of us girls were not happy with the shampoo/ conditioner combo! Bathroom was okay, but the maids were very stingy w/ bath products!
Beds were clean and neat. Carpet is very stained and old! Most view are not that great... Ask to face the city.
We were not in love with the breakfast, although they offered a good selection! I liked the fluffy scrambled eggs and fruit. The price is still far too high for the food offered each morning!
Over all I don't think I had a bad expirience: the staff was helpful, I liked the location, and enjoyed Rome!
Personally I think the hotel was VERY tired and dusty. Not a bad place, though.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Cristina L, Manager at Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Dear Madame,

thank you very much for taking time to share your recent experience at the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora with us.

As the products and cleanliness of our rooms and hotel is a key proprity to us, I am very sorry that our guestroom feel short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Executive office in an effort to improve.

As you are indeed a vaery valued Customer to us, we hope you choose to stay with us whenever your travels bring you back to Rome.

Regards,