1,190 results
All reviewsspanish stepsgrand deluxe roomfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge deskluxury hotelrenovated roometernal cityvia condottibeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantperfect locationbreakfast buffetbeautiful roompiazza di spagnaour honeymoontrip to rome
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The Hassler is a historic luxury hotel with top-notch service, a spectacular view of Rome and the best Michelin Restaurant where I have ever eaten. I was spoiled with all of the perks one receives as an American Express Platinum Member which included a free upgrade, free internet, free breakfast, a $100 credit and early check in and late check out. I stayed there on the advise of a friend who is a world traveler and I am really looking forward to staying there again soon. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms are beautifully appointed. Those with a view of the Spanish Steps have a spectacular view without the bustling noise of the city.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HotelHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome.

It is indeed our constant aim to make our guests feel at home and to render their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible, so you can imagine my gratitude when guests take the time to share your review with positive ratings.

We all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Greetings from the Eternal City and kind regards,

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Located at the top of the Spanish steps, Historical Hassler Hotel provides one of the best panoramic views of beautiful Rome, enjoyed from the 7th floor terrace. Located within walking distance of historical sites and shopping venues, the hospitable staff of this unique hotel make for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Get ready for upward walks into luxury.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ibrahim A

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler while in Rome, but also for your lovely note of appreciation.

Since my aim is to be able to meet every client’s expectation, your note about the view, the location, and our service, gave me great satisfaction and would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments.

We all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017

My daughter and I stayed at the beautiful Hotel Hassler for a weekend. From check-in to check-out the hotel was absolutely perfect. Wonderful staff, fantastic location right on the Spanish Steps, and a luxurious room was enjoyed. Special thanks to the hotel staff for all their help and recommendations for our perfect stay in Rome.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Eternal City!

First of all, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to share with us your satisfaction concerning your recent stay with us.

All comments and remarks I receive from my clients, are very much appreciated and a necessary tool to understand if I succeed in my aim to render each and every stay as memorable and enjoyable as possible. In this specific instance, I am happy to be able to ascertain that this goal has been accomplished.

On a closing note, I hope the future holds in store another opportunity for you to return to the Hassler.

Kindest regards

Presidente e Direttore Generale

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The Hassler Hotel is absolutely the most perfect place to stay in Rome at Christmas time. From the moment you are welcomed into the beautifully decorated foyer Christmas begins. Positioned as it is at the top of the Spanish Steps the atmosphere all around and in the Piazza di Spagna below is fabulous. We spent four lovely nights there last Christmas and enjoyed every moment. We had a stylish and spacious room with views over the rooftops of Rome towards the Vatican, and we have to thank the reservations department for all the helpful information they gave us when making our booking, especially as it was through LHW. Christmas lunch in Imago was very memorable, for the spectacular views as well as the food, and special too was a Christmas night walk to the Trevi fountain, with all the wonderful sights of Rome being so close by. If you had overdone things there was even an electric car organised by the excellent concierge team, which would drop and collect you close by - especially helpful if you didn’t want to tackle the steps on your return! There is so much more I could say, but I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Would we return ? - In an instant !

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hassler, while in Rome, but also for having taken the time to give us your comments.

I have taken good note of your opinion and I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the view from the rooftop, your acommodation and the staff attention and would like you to know that I have passed on your compliments.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments in regards to our panoramic restaurant Imàgo.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Hassler in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Stayed here for 3 days while attending some meetings. I didn't know anything about the hotel until I arrived. The location is perfect for walking around the city and great access to shopping and eating. The Metro is about 15 mins walk away.

The service was impeccable and I was impressed that the doorman knew my name when I checked in - still not sure how he figured that out!

I enjoy starting my day with a good breakfast and the breakfast here was very good. The service was outstanding - with the staff being not only attentive but warm and friendly.

Very nice room and was very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HotelHassler, Direttore generale at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your visit to Rome and for having taken a few moments to share your experience.

I am very glad to know you enjoyed your stay and that you were particularly pleased with our prestigious central location at the top of the Spanish Steps.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments in regards to the accommodations and our service. I was also delighted to read that you really appreciated our breakfast.

I truly hope you will have many more opportunities to stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hassler for another unforgettable stay in the Eternal City!

Best Regards,