Hotel Hassler
The Fifteen Keys Hotel(Rome)
US$491
US$116
US$99
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$374
US$315
  • Restaurant
Althea Inn Roof Terrace(Rome)(Great Value!)
QuodLibet(Rome)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Duchessa A Roma(Rome)
1,158 results
All reviewsspanish stepsfloor terraceseventh floorconcierge staffluxury hoteleternal citybeautiful hotelvia condottirooftop restaurantdeluxe roombreakfast buffetperfect locationbeautiful roompiazza di spagnaroman holidayheart of romefour nights
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Loved this hotel so much, we are hosting our wedding here in June. Service absolutely exemplary from the friendly but professional bar staff (do go for a cocktail and listen to the superb piano melodies) Classically beautiful and absolutely immaculate, we stayed in one of the suites, which overlooked the steps, classical decorated with top end toiletries and bed linen. Breakfast offered a copious choice, beautifully presented and the waiting staff attentive. Expensive, but worth every penny. Looking forward to hosting our wedding on the panoramic terrace in June and sharing this beautiful hotel with our friends and family.

Room Tip: suites are roomy, chose a view over the steps to watch the world go by!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
DirezioneHassler, General Manager at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler for your recent visit to Rome as well as for your upcoming wedding in June for which I send my sincerest congratulations and “Auguri”!

I, and all of our staff, truly appreciate your kind words and I thank you for all of your compliments.

I was particularly happy to know how pleased you were with the classical beauty of the Hassler suites and the friendly but professional service provided by our personnel. I was also very glad to learn that you enjoyed an evening listening to our live piano player whilst enjoying our exquisite cocktails.

We are delighted that you have chosen to celebrate such an important event at the Hassler and we are looking forward to making your wedding day absolutely unforgettable!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2015

First, the location of the Hassler is great, within walking distance of some great restaurants and locations. (walking is the best way to see the city). After the sun goes down, the area is busy with nightlife. The Spanish steps offer a great view from many rooms in the hotel. The rooms themselves are very nice, but does not give up comfort. I had several good nights sleep while staying here.

Second, the staff seemed very professional. They were on hand and courteous when needed, but also did a great job of knowing when they were not needed. This can be a very rare quality. The hotel is a great hotel, which means they prices are not going to be cheap. This hotel is worth the price though, and i recommend it on your next stay in Rome.

Room Tip: If you can, get a location with a view of the Spanish steps out front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Austin W
DirezioneHassler, General Manager at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2015

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your recent visit to Rome and for taking the time to share comments about your experience.

I was very glad to know that you completely enjoyed your time here, particularly due to the strategic central location of our establishment, which does indeed allow easy access to Rome’s historic monuments and downtown area within walking distance.

Thank you for also commenting on the courteous and professional service provided by our staff. It will be a pleasure to share such kind words of praise with all of our personnel, whom truly endeavor to make your stay at the Hassler as memorable and comfortable as possible.

I was also pleased to know that you were very happy with your accommodations, which combine an elegant décor with luxurious comfort.

I hope you will have many more opportunities to stay at the Hassler and thank you once again for all of your compliments!

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Spent three nights at the Hassler. The location is perfect, at the top of the Spanish Steps, staff is courteous and friendly, rooms are nicely appointed. Great place to stay in Rome. Easy to navigate Rome from the Hassler as taxis are abundant, but strolling the city is the best option.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vickieelaine
DirezioneHassler, General Manager at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know you enjoyed your recent stay at the Hassler and I would like to thank you for having taken a few moments of your time to share your review.

Thank you for all of your wonderful compliments in regards to the many advantages of our central location, our elegant and well-appointed accommodations as well as the courteous and friendly service provided by our staff. It will be a pleasure to share your kind words with all of our personnel.

I truly hope you will return to Rome in the near future and stay with us once again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2015

Firstly Position, porters, restaurant staff and Bar staff are first class as was the food and drink!
Grand deluxe room was a lovely size with a lovely bathroom. Only issue was view which was not City or garden but rather a wall and staircase. -see picture.
Only compliant of the stay and if the Hotel had come back to me from Friday night when I complained to when we checked out Monday I would have accepted a simple sorry . Check Out excuse was we required a 1st or 2nd floor room -did not see connection, and then they blamed leading Hotel of the World for getting description wrong!
As a previous review said just got feeling they saw us as one off guest who did not really matter!
Shame really as just makes you not want to go back so yes we will be one off guests!
service below is based on all but reception.

Room Tip: make sure you check the view when you arrive and don't unpack until happy
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank EdwardB31

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler and for taking the time to share comments about your experience. I was sorry to read that your stay was blemished due to the room you were allocated as well as by the service provided by our reception staff.

Our Grand Deluxe rooms do indeed have either a garden-side, internal courtyard or city view as per the information published on our website and I was therefore very sorry to learn that the LHW website did not reflect the same description. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this erroneous communication and resulting confusion.

I was even more displeased to know that once you voiced your complaint in regards to the room, our staff did not get back to you right away and I will speak to them about this mishap to constantly improve upon our services.

Please rest assured that at the Hassler each and every guest is a valued guest and we aim to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible by providing a very professional and attentive service.

I do hope you will choose to return to the Hassler again to allow us to provide the unforgettable stay in the heart of the Eternal City that we are renowned for.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

This is an oasis in Rome. Our room is beautiful with excellent facilities. We have a full sized bath and shower with what I can best describe as an unpacking room for your luggage. My only concern was that I was made feel uncomfortable whilst waiting for service in the lounge after a long day. I had jeans and shirt and scarf. I was ignored whilst others were served. My brief to your hotel? Never think those who don't dress up like others can't afford you or your hotel. You might be surprised.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Shirls3266
DirezioneHassler, General Manager at Hotel Hassler, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Hassler during your recent visit to Rome.

I was glad to know you were very pleased with your accommodations and overall stay but I was sorry to learn that this was tarnished due to your experience waiting for service in the lounge. I will speak to my staff in regards to the extended period of time you waited before being served.

I trust you will find everything much more to your satisfaction upon your return to the Hassler and we hope to welcome you back in the very near future!

Greetings from the Eternal City!

Best Regards,