Ways to Experience Walks of Italy
from US$91.40
from US$149.20
from US$63.60
4,779 results
All reviews pristine sistine vip colosseum sistine chapel our tour guide twilight city stroll pasta making class vip access italy tour small group pizza making great tour general public forum palatine hill arena floor walking tour meeting point highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today via mobile

Such a great tour! I’ve seen within very short time period all the main attractions in Rome and visited Vatican City as well.

Very important thing for me: there was no rush during the sightseeing and not a lot of crowd due to chosen time period for visiting. It was enough time during the tour to take a lot of pictures and for lunch - we’ve got some good recommendation from our guide.

Our guide Angela was so enthusiastic and had very good knowledge of the history. It was so exciting to get to know all the interesting details. I have recommended the tour with Angela to all my friends :-)

Reviewed 3 days ago

Angela was delightful. Full of knowledge and very good at telling Rome's story. She is full of passion and charisma. I didn't want the tour to end! Thank you for a lovely experience. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We booked 2 tours - VIP Colosseum Underground and Complete Vatican.
Mary-Grace conducted our Vatican tour.
She was an unbelievable guide. So knowledgeable and educated. The tour itself is nicely structured but covers everything you could wish.
We were extremely impressed and secretly hoping to get her again for our tour the next day.
However we got Jowida (spelt wrong!). And she was equally as fabulous. So intelligent and witty, she was charming. She answered any questions. The tour itself covered a lot of ground ( not challenging) and was such an enjoyable experience.
The tours are small group. The meeting point is easy to find and prompt and efficient. The itineraries are detailed. It is truly worth the slightly increased expense.
My mum is nearly 70 and the walk was not a problem for her.
Could not recommend more highly.

Reviewed 3 days ago

My wife and I took several of their tours in Rome. The guides were excellent in every case. They were very knowledgeable and helped us make the most of limited time at the sites we visited. The guides were very organized and got us around with ease despite heavy crowds. Not a single misstep and we covered a lot of ground.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 4 days ago

Hi Neil,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with our team!

If you have the time, we would be very grateful, if you could post your review on our Trip Advisor page (click here). Your recommendation can really help spread the word about our services and help us grow!

Here is a copy of your original comments for reference:

I loved it, I took my 73 year old mom with me the tour guide was brilliant he went different routs so my mom didn't have to go down steps all time he was so knollagable it was brilliant but I forgot the name of the tour guide he was very funny and nice will definitely ask for him again I just have to find out his name will email them he was that good I askéd him where was ceaser cremated went out his way to show me then explained why it was done there he was a brilliant guide

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 5 days ago

Both Angela (Vatican and Sistine Chapel) and Marco (Colosseum) were amazingly interesting, knowledgeable and professional. A big thank you for not leaving us behind for the early more beat the crowds tour when we got lost and arrived late - we were even given a coffee and croissant to ease the stress and then taken to meet with our original group. Everybody from the company was exceptional. Thanks for a great couple of days in Rome!

Date of experience: November 2018