“Amazing food and atmosphere ”

That's Amore by Fabio Bongianni
Reserve with
That's Amore by Fabio Bongianni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #434 of 13,557 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$23 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Description: In the heart of Rome, a few steps from the Trevi Fountain, That's Amore is a cozy space inspired by the best traditions of the Roman "trattorias." Day and night, seven days a week, the warm and professional staff serves up the most authentic regional cuisine: an array of appetizers, fresh pasta made by hand daily, succulent main dishes, fresh sides, and delicious homemade desserts. That's Amore, your home away from home

What a little treasure
The food at that’s amore is second to none, and the service is impeccable
Perfect pasta, amazing pizzas - just disappointed I was to full to try tiramisu....
A must visit in Rome

Thatsamoreroma, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at That's Amore by Fabio Bongianni, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi,
We are so glad you found us. Thank you for your kind review about our great service and fantastic, fresh food made daily. We love what we do, and it shows! We're waiting for you to try our Tiramisù next time :)

Write a ReviewReviews (6,407)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can not praise this restaurant enough. You could taste the love in each of the dishes.

I would certainly recommend booking otherwise be prepared to wait a while.

Thatsamoreroma, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at That's Amore by Fabio Bongianni, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Nicola,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The experience at thats Amore unfortunately didn’t live up to the hype we read online and the feedback we had heard from our hotel reps. It was recommended to be one of the top places to eat, and all though the food was alright not good but far from bad, the worst part was the experience with the staff, we had asked for salt and pepper and had to wait 5 minutes for a waiter to bring them over to which a second waiter dropped another set on our table 1 minute later and just walked off not allowing us to say we already had it now this may not seem as a big problem but with how compact our table was the space was already limited, we then asked for water which took 10 minutes to come out! It seems there is a lack of communication between all the staff and I cause for a very forgettable evening!

Hi,
Thank you for you reviews. We truly apologize if the experience didn’t meet your standards. We regret that the service was not to your liking. Usually our staff is always kind and friendly. Please come again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recommended by a local tour guide, we were hesitant to try this place because of the cheesy name. Don't be fooled; these people are serious about food! GREAT homemade gnocchi, pasta fishes, pizza and desserts -- and it's reasonably priced! Friendlier service than you'll get most places, too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to this restaurant twice while in Rome because the food was SO amazing - as were the desserts!! My favorite dish out of my friend's and I's dishes was the Fettuccine al pesto genovese - it was amazing, I couldn't put my fork down!! The tiramisu was amazing but I have to say the best I had was Millefoglie Cake - I cannot begin to describe how good it was. You HAVE to visit this restaurant!!! I would suggest reserving ahead of time if possible, we didn't either time and had to wait for a bit - but trust me it is worth the wait.

Hi Anna,
Thank you for dining with us in the beautiful center of Rome and for your kind review. It is a pleasure to offer great service and high-quality dishes to our guests at fair prices. Our pasta, desserts, and other menu items are all made fresh daily. We always recommend booking a table in our lively, cozy restaurant. Please come again :)