“The perfect meal to end my first trip to Rome”
Review of Ristorante Gallura

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parioli
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Firstly i would just like to say i was really happy and impressed with Gallura as a whole. The quality of the food, service and atmosphere are second to none.

The restaurant is relaxed and elegant, located in a nice area of the city away from the hustle and bustle of it all. Our waiter (and i'm sure it goes for all) was superb, i'm usually a tough cookie to please for hospitality but there is simply nothing bad i could say. I was made feel at home,important and i was smiling the whole way through my meal.

For the meal my partner and i got a selection of raw fish, prawns and shrimps along with sea urchins to start. All the fish is exceptionally fresh, and beautifully prepared. For my main, i had sea urchins and oyster spaghetti. It will forever be in my memory as one of the best dishes i have ever had!

The price of the meal was €150 which might seem expensive but considering a joint seafood platter plus urchins (6), two mains, a bottle of wine and dessert it was reasonable.

I would highly recommend and will gladly return on my next visit to Rome

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful dining in garden.
Ordered seafood platter and sea urchin pasta.
Good selection of seafood. Fresh! Would highly recommend.
Sea urchin pasta is fantastic! Perfectly done.

Only challenge if you are into meat dishes!

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Beautiful garden, posh location (far from the madding crowd), fantastic variety of fish and seafood. Raw fish is exquisite, but prices are high, so pay attention. Overall, the quality of the food and of the service, combined with the special ambience created by the owners and the staff will beat the heat of the bill. Most of the cuisine is Sardinian, so you can find there a piece of the island! Try the Sardinian wine as well! Thank you for your welcoming (appetisers and prosecco on the house!!!!) and special night. See you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My husband talked to the concierge at our hotel and surprised me by booking my birthday dinner at this restaurant when we were in Rome. It was absolutely incredible! I hate to admit to being a stereotypical tourist, but I had absolutely no idea what to order (even though the descriptions were in English), so we relied on our waiter, who was fantastic! He took time to talk to us, understand what we like, and explain the dishes. At one point he even rolled out a tray of different fish to visually explain to us what we would be ordering. In the end, we had an amazing appetizer sampler (the tuna in this was the best I have ever had), a sea urchin pasta, some sort of Mediterranean fish prepared with olives and a delightfully fruity dessert. The waiter also brought us a whole bunch of "extras," from cheeses, to bruschetta, to Prosecco to a wonderful after-dinner liqueur. My husband, who avoids seafood, kept saying ".... ok so maybe I do like seafood?" The food was perfection, and the evening was magic. I can't wait to go back to Rome and eat here again!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This is a sea fish restaurant that our group found over priced. It has an ambience that is old fashioned (not recommended for young people)! We had pasta with sea urchin that didn’t really taste anything special! The desserts (we tried millefeuille and lava cake) that were below average! Tha terrace outside is really nice though and and some of the staff (not all) very friendly