All reviews piazza mercato train station top floor rooms are small nice hotel breakfast room next morning pastries surrounding area is roof terrace enjoyed our stay pizza place old city within walking distance stayed one night light sleeper great coffee
Reviewed 11 April 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here for an amazing long weekend. When we first arrived to Fly Boutique we were introduced to Claudio who provided us with exceptional customer care and made sure we got the best out of Naples with the time given. It was nice to see someone who was passionate about their job and the city. Any questions we had, we felt comfortable asking. The room was quaint but luxurious which is perfect when you spend most the time exploring the city. The location of the hotel was nice as it was just far enough from the main road but close enough to get anywhere by foot.
Top tip: ask staff on where the best places to eat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rebekka P
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Don’t be intimidated by the surrounding of the hotel, it was totally safe to walk around at night. Although the place was not really at the center or main busy streets, you will easily get there within a 20 min walk or so. We even walked the road back from the port when we visited Capri. The location of the hotel was compensated by the staff who really went out of their way to provide all the help and tips needed during our stay. One minor remark concerning the occasional odd smell coming out of the rest room. But if you keep the door closed it would be fine.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lina K
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I was hesitant to stay at that hotel because of the comments about the sketchy area. True it is not the best part of town, but I was not felling unsafe. And the lovely hotel made up for the not so great area. This is a wonderful hotel to stay at and the staff makes it even better. So nice and helpful! The breakfast included with the room was also really great. Lots of choices and everything was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelingpenguin3
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Husband and I stayed for a week and by the end didn't want to leave as the staff were super-friendly and made us feel at home. Pizza place round the corner was recommended by the staff and was phenomenal (Pizzeria del Popolo).

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Shefmeister
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Very conveniently located hotel staffed by very helpful and friendly people. I stayed here recently for a short trip and was quite happy with the experience. Its within walking distance of several museums and tourist sites, as well as the main train station. Breakfast is included, and there's a decent variety of breakfast foods on offer (fruit, toast, deli-type meat, yogurt, etc.). The breakfast room also has a great view of Vesuvius, and, with the weather warming up, one should be able to enjoy their breakfast in the fresh air of the open-air rooftop adjacent to the breakfast room.

Rooms themselves were pretty comfortable, although the walls are a little bit thin. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on one of the higher up floors, as there's a fair bit of neighborhood noise until late in the evening. There's an electric shutter on the glass door leading to a small balcony, and I appreciated that for keeping the room fully dark while I was sleeping. My one real quibble with the rooms was that they were pretty cold when I was there, although I was able to get a second blanket without any trouble; however, still was a bit chilly for changing after a shower. Bathroom was fine, but I think it would be difficult to use if one uses a walker or a wheelchair, as it was pretty narrow; might be different for other rooms, so I'd ask in advance.

Numerous reviews mention that the area looks a bit rough - it certainly does. But it really isn't. I felt perfectly at ease walking back after dark to the hotel by myself, as a woman, and never had any problems with people bothering me. If you remain skeptical, I'll note that no one in the neighborhood locks up their scooters or bicycles, which would appear to indicate that it isn't an area with a crime problem (there are other areas of the city where everyone does lock these up).

Ultimately, my endorsement should be this - if I return to Naples, I'm absolutely staying here.

Room Tip: If you like thing quiet, ask for one of the rooms on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo