“Trendy little cafe”

Vinarte
Ranked #79 of 116 Nightlife in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Fitting end to 24 hrs in Naples, directly opposite our hotel and restaurant so no travel needed. Very nice Aperol Spritz Xmas good price as well.

Date of experience: June 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Nos han cobrado más de lo que ponía en la carta. Hemos intentado que entraran en razón pero solo hemos recibido gritos por respuesta. MUY CARO calidad precio. Nos han enfadado.

They took more money from us than it was written in the menu. We tried to explain but they shut at us. Overpriced for normal quality. They became us angry.

Non va bene.Troppo caro. Molti stronzzi conlle turisti.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We sat down after a long day looking to relax and have a drink. The service was slow despite the fact that the bar wasn't busy so I went to the bar to order. I ordered my friend a spritz and i ordered a pint of beer. We had a nice drink and everything was fine until I went to pay. The waitress charged me €8 for the pint of beer. You don't even pay those kind of prices in London. I was shocked. The next day there was a different member of staff working so I curiously popped in to see if the price was genuine, I asked him what the most expensive pint of beer was and he said that it cost €5.50. This proved that the waitress had unfairly charged us €8!!! Don't get stung, avoid this bar.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Finn W
Reviewed 8 April 2017

This wine bar was just opposite our Hotel and we wandered over there for a glass of wine. It was so relaxing with the music and the good service that we lingered and lingered with first one snack and then another and another wine. It says something about a place when you are just sitting outside but so enjoying what is offered.

Date of experience: October 2016