All reviews junior suite massive terrace great modern hotel minute walk pastries train station room service is nice room main road port area reception staff were very helpful jacuzzi bath breakfast was included on foot homeless people stayed here for nights very nice stay
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for our holiday as we needed a base to explore the surrounding area. It’s very clean and the staff were extremely helpful.

We were just bed & breakfast as we were out all day but we did eat here on our first and last night. The dinner menu is very limited but it’s fine if you’re prepared for it. Breakfast is plentiful and full of choice.

The room is spacious with wardrobe space and a safe. We didn’t hear any noise at night and the air con in the room is great.

This hotel is situated right on the port so the area is pretty run down but a short walk to the west, past the castles, and you’re in a nicer area with shops, bars and restaurants.

This hotel is definitely a diamond in the rough and I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arlenemain
Reviewed 2 September 2018

On our last night in Italy, we stayed at the Palazzo Salgar hotel. This is a very modern hotel with very friendly staff & wonderful accommodations. The rooms are a bit small, but I understand this is normal by European standards. However, the room was very very clean & this hotel is "green" which I find very much to my liking. Several of my group decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant which was very nice. The wait staff did have a little difficulty with the language barrier, but in the end, we got mostly what we ordered.

Since my travel group was being picked up at 2:30AM for a 6AM flight, the hotel provided sack breakfasts for all of us. As far as I know, there was no cost associated with this. I found this extra special in going above & beyond what would be normal customer service.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in & around Naples.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Had a bit of a rough start here. I got to the hotel around midnight after a very long travel day, no sleep in more than 24hrs and some luggage trouble at the airport.... I was told my room had some issues and they had arranged for a cab to move me to some luxury apartments ~1 mile away... then ran into some more issues getting into the unit. The apartment was absolutely gorgeous. 2 bedroom, fully equipped, walking distance from the pier. Best part is that they showed up to my door the next morning with a big tray full of freshly baked delicious pastries, coffe, O.J., and a nice bottle of wine. So while I didn’t get to stay at Palazzo Salgar on this trip I loved their customer service and kindness

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank travelbugvii
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Set in the midst of a frankly rather unpleasant area of Naples, you will be perfectly happy to have this nicely appointed and well staffed hotel as your home. It's been very well designed and the rooms are great, with comfortable beds. We ate breakfast and dinner in the restaurant, and both are perfectly good enough for the prices, although not exactly 'highly rated'. You will most likely have an enjoyable stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We were staying here for 6 days. I cannot say even one bad word about this hotel. Service is excellent as well as staff. Breakfast has a lot of varieties. The location is close to bus transportation, restaurants and other entertainment.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family