All reviews junior suite massive terrace great modern hotel minute walk pastries train station room service is port area minor issue nice room main road reception staff were very helpful jacuzzi bath breakfast was included on foot homeless people corso umberto
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights arrived by train from Rome. Outside the station its bustling with taxi drivers touting for buisness. We were ushered into one quite quickly , our first mistake. The hotel was only round the corner we should have researched this first. my husband noted the driver turned the meter of in the taxi almost straight away. I was too busy looking out of the window at piles of rubbish everywhere and homeless people lying under trees ut wasnt a good first impression We arrived in 5mins to Palazzo Salgar the driver asked for €50 needless to say he got €10 from us!!!! Beware of taxis ripping you off. This hotel also only offers frozen food in the so called restaurant which is horrible. We found a supermarket 10mins away with a great restaurant and eat there. Be prepared Naples is very dirty and has a big homeless problem. We didn't really enjoy our stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JanetK829
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, the position is good, near the port .
The neighbors not very nice but every one mind his own bussiness.
Near the San Michele pizza - the place where the first pizza was made ( distance like 10min max waliking ).
The breakfast was good, very variated.
A nice place

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Nice stay at this hotel located about a 15 minute walk from the main train station - and a special thanks to Rossella at the front desk for her help with our last minute transportation questions and recommendation for lunch.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Palazzo Salgar while visiting Naples with my daughter. The hotel is very nice, with excellent customer service. The only reason I did not give them a fifth star is because while I was there I could not have laundry done as their laundry people were on vacation.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as flew in late to Naples and didn’t want to collect hire car at 10pm. Not the best area as others said but we didn’t leave the hotel! The rooms were very modern and large. Staff were very friendly and when we went down to the restaurant for food we saw that it had closed at 10pm. It was 10:15 and we thought we would just have a quick drink and then order room service. We asked the waiter for the room service menu but they cleared a table which had been set for breakfast and opened up the kitchen again for us to eat! Really nice of them.
Breakfast was a very good selection

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple