1,180 results
All reviews piazza dante side street modern art pastries bathroom upstairs archaeological museum metro station interesting hotel via toledo hotel is located chaotic city ham high ceilings felt safe excellent location double bed rooms are large
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights in Naples, and it didn't disappoint.
The staff were friendly, but generally left us to ourselves unless we required anything.
Not sure if we were just very lucky having read other reviews, but I couldn't fault our room for noise - there wasn't the sound of any noise outside of the room that could be heard!
Breakfast was alright - nothing spectacular but what you'd expect from a small hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in the building where the main desk was (not via the breakfast room) - couldn't fault how quiet it was!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
LifestyleHotelNapoli, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear star8sky,

thank you for your time spent sharing your experience at Correra241 Lifestyle Hotel.

We really enjoyed reading your kind comments and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future! :)

Our best regards,

Martina Esposito

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here on the last leg of our Italy trip...we had just come from Sorrento to Naples so the city was an overall shock to us! Naples is old, gritty and VERY fast paced! Our transport couldnt fit down the street so he dropped us nearby and at first glance, we were a bit alarmed by the area and everyone on the streets seemed to stare at us (could have been the huge suitcase we were lugging around). Once we got inside we saw what a gem this place was! First of all it is built on the side of an ancient roman aqueduct...you can literally see this from the courtyard and part of the tunnel is open in the lobby for you to walk in! Naples is old...so many people think run down = bad area but I saw plenty of young professionals leaving their apartments in this area. There are many shops and restaurants around and they felt plenty safe to us during the day. Would I be a little apprehensive at night walking around? Yes probably but I would do the same thing back home. There is a code to get into the gate of this hotel so that definitely made my husband feel safer. The location is a 2 minute walk from Dantes square which is a popular hangout and a meeting spot for many tours (including one we took). Our room was huge and while the decor was a bid odd for my husband, I happened to like it! Our room faced the street and I have absolutely no complaints about street noise...maybe other travelers were just unlucky with some particularly loud passerbys. As for noise from the lobby...we literally stayed in the room closest to the common area for breakfast and we heard no excess noise...we did however smell the breakfast so that was nice wakeup call. I wish we could have spent more time in the courtyard adoring the history (I specifically bought a bottle of wine to sit out here and drink) but unfortunately it started raining our last night. The hotel called a cab for us to the airport and helped us arrange travel as we had a very early flight out of Naples. This is not a luxury hotel and it doesnt claim to be but if you want affordable accommodations in the historic part of town this comes highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JanetMacht,

wow! What a review!

Thank you so much for your time spent sharing your experience with us at Correra 241 Lifestyle Hotel of Naples.

What to say? All's well that ends well.

The historic centre may seem a little run-down at first but, as You could see, this is literally the heart of the city!
Everything there is truly authentic, from churches to the smells of the tasty Neapolitan food.

We are very happy to know that you noticed this as well and most of all that you have felt even safer in our Hotel!

Regarding our courtyard…we look forward to accommodate you once again to give you another chance to enjoy it properly!

Best regards

Martina Esposito

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend recently stayed in this hotel for a week in September and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Upon arriving outside the hotel, it appeared slightly run down and not very appealing, but looks can be deceiving because once inside the hotel was lovely. It was bright and colourful, and very clean and smart looking.

The room we had was very large with plenty of storage shelving. We did find it odd that the bathroom was upstairs within the room, as in we had our own flight of stairs to our own bathroom, but that didn’t bother us being young and mobile people.

The staff were very helpul both at breakfast and at reception - they always brought us hot water for tea and fetched new items when certain foods ran out. The breakfast itself was very comprehensive considering the lack of restaurant with plenty of hams, cheeses, pastries, scrambled egg, fruits, yoghurts and fresh bread on offer. The staff at reception rang an excursion company on our behalf to confirm transport, and provided details on other excursions we were interested which we were very impressed by.

There were a couple of minor things we felt could be improved upon though which prevented the 5 star rating:
1. There were no English television channels
2. Milk was not provided for tea in the rooms
3. There was no way to keep the electricity and air con on without having the key in the slot - normally you can replace these with credit cards but the slots in this hotel were too small.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
LifestyleHotelNapoli, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to review your stay!

The satisfaction of our guests is very important for us and we work hard every day to offer high quality service and accommodation.

Thank you again for have underlined how rooms are comfortable and spacious and how staff in ready to assit you at every stage of your accommodation!

We are very displeased for the situation you have experienced during your stay.

Please consider that English Channels are available, if you have any problem with the remote control ask at the front desk staff.

Also we won't charge for milk that you can simply ask at the room service.

We are sure that with a better communication with staff we could have solve also the problem with electricity.

Hope to see you again soon in Naples !

Best regards,

Alessia Gambone

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Very clean, very friendly atmosphere, very well situated close the historical center, delicious breakfast, very nice bathroom. Room nice and spacious. We will come back. What a nice experience in this beautiful city. We enjoyed our 5 days stayed. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bermudasipalay
DBarbiero, Proprietario at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Oh, that's great! Really appreciate. Thanks a lot and come back again.
Dionisio

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights. The hotel smelled like pet urine and the rooms were very musty. The area is not that great either and kind of dangerous to walk around in. The only person who was polite was the lady at the desk when we checked in. When the room was cleaned no towels were left nor was toilet paper. They have no elevators only stairs which made it difficult for some of the more elder people in our group. Would not recommend

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank adrianarojas82
DBarbiero, Proprietario at Hotel Correra 241, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

I was there. I was there!!! I'm tall, I have white hair, and I understand that I'm the owner of the hotel. I was there when you left. Why did not you tell me anything? If the experience was so terrible because you did not tell me anything. I do not understand. Not a word to any of us. It seems like a joke. A terrible joke but it can not be true.
Dionisio Barbiero