All reviews painted ceiling amazing ceiling santa maria di piazza bellini small sign national archeological museum noisy city location is excellent frescoes courtyard reception key street map bustling
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were lucky to spend nights of our family vacation in Belle Arti Resort in october 2017 and everything was just great!
All rooms were very clean and cozy.
Also getting contact and info before the vacation and how to get the key - Marco always answered fast, even to sms!
Breakfast was great - you can choose whatever you want from eggs and bacon to healthy jogurt and fruitsalat, not like usually in Italy only bread and jam :)
Very big plus was rental car parking system - you just called them and Giovanni came to pick up your car in front of the hotel and returned it in the morning to you - PERFECT! :)

Family Pent from Estonia is very thankful for all Belle Arti Resort team and gives best suggestion!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HeleriPent
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The title of our review reflects we didnt book here. We arrived at our hotel to be informed that the air conditioning had broken down and couldn't be repaired, so we were being moved to a much larger room in a local hotel. The staff were very helpful, walking us round to the Belle Arti, carrying our bags. We even got a short historical tour of Naples on the way. On check in we were given a map and a comprehensive talk on where we needed to be for the attractions we wanted to visit. Great stuff! The room was very big, cool, with lovely raised fresco ceiling, but my partner was disappointed there was no Spa bath - the reason she had booked the original hotel. There never seemed to be more than one or two staff present at any time, but the room was made up with fresh towels. Some would say this was lovely unobtrusive management, but we suspected they were running on a skeleton staff, and that the hotel might just have been open for a few days to accommodate the overspill. There were no drinks facilities in the room, and no instructions on how to work the TV. After two days of trying, we did get a picture but could only access one channel. The WiFi was free and excellent. The staff, when we saw them, excellent. Still, a slightly odd experience, but the night life in the area was great, yet there was no noise.

Room Tip: Ask for frescoes on ceiling.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phill W
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Not quite a resort but still a nice place. We stayed in one of the larger rooms with an amazing ceiling. The bathroom was rather cramped and service was limited to breakfast but the location (just a few hundred meters from the archeological museum and the lively piazza bellini) in combination with the frescoes in our room made it a good place to stay. We could not park the car at the hotel site but the nearby garage was perfectly fine.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

If there was a way I could give 0 stars I would. The reason being...this hotel was closed upon my arrival and unwilling to refund my money. I made several attempts to contact the hotel as so stood outside their door and was unsuccessful. Used booking.com to reserve and they were no better. Both companies unwilling to refund my money despite screen shots clearly indicating the hotel confirmed my later than usual arrival time. I am appalled. The area from what I could see of it at night was also quite rowdy and dirty...not at all a place I would recommend. Stay away if you want to use your money at a hotel that will actually let you inside to sleep.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
hoteliereNapoli, Proprietario at Belle Arti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

dear guest,
there are many mistakes.
First I think you talk about other hotel, not of Belle Arti resort B&B.
Second, I don't understand if you stayed here.
We have not notice of ask of refund from our customers not even by booking.com.
Again, the reception is always open.
The location, at last, it is the herat of Naples, the historical center.
Are you sure that the hotel it is Belle Arti Resort?

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We had a very different experience then other reviewers- newly renovated room with not a fresco in sight. Our room was totally adequate- it had only one small window high up in the corner so it felt windowless. Room was clean with a few stray hairs in the bathroom, but not a huge problem. Staff was helpful. Location is excellent- we stayed here just for one night- not sure I'd spend a long trip here but we were perfectly happy. Skipped the breakfast in favor of walking through Naples.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple