“BUFFET NAPLES STYLE”
Review of L'etto

L'etto
Reserve with
L'etto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #370 of 3,372 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018

This spot was right next door to our hotel making it really simple to eat there. We were also able to sign to our room AND got a discount. The food is fresh and there's a choice of many vegetarian dishes. We ate there 3 times and the place didn't open on time once...They were always 15-45 minutes late. That's OK as you can sit outside and enjoy watching the foot traffic while enjoying a glass of something. Service not all that friendly but they try.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,085)

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Just noticed this place during walking between sightseeings. I liked the way it looked from the outside - a buffet. The variety was fantastic and I wanted a bit if everything.. so that’s what I got.. tried to take tiny portions. Had a choice to warm it up or eat it as it is. there was also free bread in the table and a bottle of water. my bread was only brown but would have preferred a choice of both. Food was yummy & fresh. Ordered also an espresso. To my surprise it was not cheap at all but worth the extra cost. the place is super clean, staff very friendly and service quick.

Reviewed 18 October 2018

We ate here because it was right next to our hotel and they offered a 10% discount. It is buffet style and we thought it would be a good way to sample lots of different Neopolitan foods. The food however is really not very good. It tastes and looks like leftovers that have been reheated too often. I also don't think the food is kept at the proper temperature for safety. After selecting our food a girl offered to microwave it for us and it still was not very hot. We took a few bites but left, unable to eat more. I have to say on a positive note that the wait staff is very pleasant and there were several people eating there that seemed to be enjoying their meals.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Between meals we were staying next door and wanted to try this pleasant place which offered 10% off when paid on the hotel bill.
Service was very friendly, we had drinks,coffee's and pie.
The serve yourself buffet which i understand is charged by weight looked fresh and interesting.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

First of all, the staff was great, very helpful, and friendly (Miriam). Had a really nice outdoor dining area - watching the world go by, next to my hotel. I hadn't realized it was buffet style, and nearly left when the staff asked me inside to look at the food selections. Amazing! I stayed. Wonderful local specialities, all freshly cooked, and the staff explained to me what everything was, if was a local dish, and so on. Really had a great meal, decent prices even without my hotel discount. I told my family/friends that I regretted not having taken photos, so am delighted to see that there are pictures here for me to share with them. The drinks were served by the staff to the table and they were very attentive.