All reviews sister hotel free shuttle bit depressing travel kettle close to public transport nice hotel quality hotel hired a car close to the city center hotel is located definitely stay at this hotel again hotel guests minute walk from the hotel hotel breakfast visit napoli toilet paper great city
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights
Rooms clean and comfortable
Staff friendly and helpful
Breakfast was included and was very good value
Railway station about 10 minutes walk away although not through the best of areas we generally felt safe

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel Tiempo itself is a nice hotel. The room was spacious and clean and the staff were helpful for the most part. The breakfast could be improved- it was mainly breads and pastries and there was only one fruit option.

The area itself is very rough. We felt very unsafe walking back from the train station at night and would not stay again for this reason alone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We thought the hotel was quiet close to the city center, but it was really far. You have use public transportation or you can walk there. Rooms were good and the breakfast was fine. Staff was helpfull.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We have only stayed 1 night in Napoli in order to go to Mallorca the very next day.
We have found this hotel by booking at a very good reasonable price but inside it is excellent. Mario (he should be promoted)at the reception was very patient and helpful with us, breakfast was good. Outside of the hotel is an industrial / peeipherique zone which has not given confidence thats why hotel managed transportation free to and from the city several times in a day.
I would not visit Napoli again since it is very similar to Karakoy Istanbul.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Honestly the worst hotel we have ever stayed in and completely mis-sold from the pictures displayed on their website, do not trust them!! If I could give no stars I would! The rooms are dirty and extremely outdated, the bed coverings look like they have never been changed, there is mould in the bathrooms and stains on the walls. The location is awful in the middle of an industrial area and prostitutes hanging around outside the building. All but one member of staff was rude and unhelpful. Dinner in the restaurant was so bad we had 2 mouthfuls and left and the breakfast was no better. So disappointing and ruined the last few days of what was otherwise a lovely trip around Italy.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Antonio P, Direttore at Hotel Tiempo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Madame,

I've written to your husband my regret about your stay in our hotel I'll copy you what I wrote to him.

" I'm really sorry for everything that happened in our hotel.
I am so sad to read your negative claim about our services
I can assure you thar every days we work with our commitment for gave a maximum professionallity at our customers
I’ll making investigation to know how is happned in your room and I’ll inform you in private as soon as possible
Thank you again to have choosing our hotel and I wish you to have a good back at your home"

Many thanks and best regards