1,111 results
All reviews small plaza main station top floor convenient location rooms are clean the breakfast area bus stop hotel is located pizza naples airport pompeii napoli principe metro
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Location in a typical busy Naples area:
railwaystation, market and restaurants very close.
Excellent breakfast buffet.
For an early departure they arrange a taxi and a early coffee with biscuits. Very kind service at 4 AM.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Just had a 12 night stay and hotel is perfect for a base to explore Naples which is a beautiful city full of history and wonderful buildings and churches.Naples does have some rough looking areas but which major city in the world doesn't.As long as you are sensible about not showing valuables off you are perfectly safe.Hotel is 10 minute walk to train station where trains to Pompeii Herculaneum and Sorrento are as cheap as you will find.The hotel itself is very clean and staff really helpful I would say it is similar to a premier Inn .I would highly recommend that if you are looking for affordable accommodation to explore the city and its surroundings this hotel is perfect.
P

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LESLEY G
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very clean, staff friendly gave good information about things in the area. The room was ok but a very small shower.
The area its in is Very run down lots of graffiti and rubbish. Police outside the park 24hrs a day.
Sad for staff and local people in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Me, my brother, father, cousin and two uncles one of which is in a wheelchair booked this lodging well in advance. We where sure to book a handicap accessible room and bath. They messed up the booking and gave us a non handicap accessible bathroom and were unwilling to fix their mistake without extra payment.
No where near a 4 star hotel in any aspect, not even 2!
Would not recommended it to anybody that's not from a third world country.
We feel really hustled in so many ways!
Look elsewhere!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Stayed for 10 days in this hotel at the beginning of August. Location isn't very inviting - a microcosm of the city itself, which struggles to keep itself clean.
reception area - upon arrival, the interior appears dark and dated, with dark wooden panelling. Check-in was fine, with helpful staff on reception.
We were let into our room that was on the 3rd floor with a view out over the piazza, by a cleaner - as we had difficulty opening the door). once inside, we quickly discovered an issue with the safe - we could not fit a standard 10inch tablet in it,; also, we could not open the safe with the key. after a bit of to and fro , it emerged that there was another key for the safe ( which we had not been provided with). This did indeed work, but unfortunately, so did my car keys, house key...in fact anything that could cause the entire barrel to turn!! We were told that this would be rectified the following day/ or we could move rooms ( this after having unpacked!). Suffice to say neither of these events occurred for the duration of our stay ,meaning that I had to carry a large sum of money around with me for the entire holiday.
The room door proved a challenge for the entire holiday, requiring the equivalent of a masonic handshake in order to open it.
The room offered a kettle for tea and coffee - but only plastic cups more suited to cold water.
The saving grace of this hotel was the breakfast area on the top floor - this was bright and airy, in contrast to the rest of the hotel. The breakfast choices were broad enough, and the serving staff very pleasant.
I direct my ire at the Best Western chain itself, which is clearly starving this hotel of funds needed to maintain and improve the standards they aspire to. The personnel on the ground are doing their best in difficult conditions. I have stayed in several Best Western hotels in my time, the brand giving an expectation of a certain level...this was far and away the worst experience I've had.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple