“Very fulfilling simple dinner!”

Ristorante Da Gigino
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Da Gigino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,573 of 3,318 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We had a simple dinner and all of the things we ordered were amazing: house white wine, mussels which were sweet, spaghetti with AMAZING tomato sauce and pecorino cheese (and I'm picky when it comes to tomato sauce), and the best babà (very soft and juicy with a sligh crisp on the outside) we've had in Naples in my 3 trips to this city. We sat outside and it was really enjoyable to watch the street and the many locals who were walking their dogs in the evening.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

They say, deep fried pizza is the thing to eat in Napoli. Not your most healthy meal option but when in Rome.... this one was delicious. This is not a fancy place but the people are friendly. In for a penny, in for a pound you can find a bakery/geletaria just next door where the locals que to get their dessert.
The house wine was not good, order a bottle or have a beer with your pizza.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We chose this place on the spur of the moment, and left very content of our choice. Giggino's starter was tasty, and our pizzas were phenomenal. Prices are more than reasonable and the staff is authentically Neapolitan. Worth a try, definitely!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I visited every night of my four night trip. Everything I tried was delicious. Prices are very good. All of the other diners were Italian which tells me that it must be good.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I tried only the pizza and i highly don't recommend it!!
maybe the other food the restaurant serve is good.