See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I visited this hotel on my way to some business in Naples. I chose this hotel based on the reviews but also on the convenient location, just a couple of blocks from the central station. I was there as a single woman travelling and fully aware of the dangers of the city. The owner and staff helped me get a taxy and looked after me while there, suggesting safe places to go and eat at and what to do. I had a long conversation with the owner who is the daughter of a local musician. Everyone at the hotel was nothing shorter than helpful, respectful and wonderful. The room was great, they even give me a big room although I was by myself. Room was clean and hotel was safe. I would recommend it to anyone, business or pleasure.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We loved this hotel. Location was great, close to the train station and local transportation. Room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful.

The breakfast was adequate, though not memorable. Mostly just pastries. Elevator was typical European one person, tiny sized.

But after the so-called four star hotel we endured in Rome, this hotel was a pleasant surprise at a good price. Would come again without a second thought.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2016

it's a very central hotel, very near to the station. for me the price was high for the room, maybe i went in high season. but anyway the stuff was great and the breakfast is good. i had a nice experience there.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AhmedAHalimAmin
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights in Luna Rossa Hotel for business. It is located less than 5 minutes walking distance from the central station. The rooms are quite old fashioned but still very comfortable and well equipped. Breakfast is very good, with both sweet and salty among which croissants, juices, cakes, coffee, tea, italian cappuccino plus ham, cheese and different kinds of bread.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I should of read the reviews on here before booking, because the 1* reviews are correct!

Very dirty shower, the bedroom was very unwelcoming (not homely), you also have to be careful not to break your neck from the 2 almost hidden steps by the front door and infront of the tiny balcony.

There was an air conditioning box with no remote so it was useless, but a mystery air conditioner was on at night (with no control to turn it off).

The walls must be very thin as you could here everything happening next door and you could see light from the sides and bottom of the front door when the light is off.

We requested a double bed and got two single beds pushed together.

Oh and the lift (elevator) broke down with somebody inside during the night.

Also the area is very very noisy through the night but especially in the morning!!

You get towels, small packet of shampoo/shower gel, small tv and hangers in the wardrobe.

The breakfast was fine, Italian style with pastries, yogurt and cheeses.

Date of stay: June 2016