Orsini 46 B&B(Naples)
Casa 12 B&B(Naples)
Morra's Home B&B(Fuorigrotta)
  • Room Service
2,839 results
All reviewsm gallerycovered courtyardbeautiful hoteltrain stationold palacecentral courtyardan oasishistorical buildingdirty citypizzareception staffcentro storicohotel restaurantstayed here for two nightsafter darkamalfi coastjunior suite
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I recently spent two nights in the hotel and I have to say I was not really impressed.
We decided to book it to celebrate my 30s and enjoy a 4* hotel experience, however it was not a 4* standard at all.
The hotel is very old and worn out. The tiles from the bathroom were lifting and there was a lovely fly smashed on the wall of the bedroom, with blood. Very classy.
We had to ask for more toiletries as the second day they didn't bring any new one.
During our stay, on both Sat and Sund there was a party in the Hotel garden; music was so loud that our windows glass at the second floor were shaking.
On the second night we complained to the receptionist and she said "they paid for it so nothing I can do..." like we were there for free????? Something was clearly not well organised and the over all stay was not as expected.
I won't go back and start questioning Sofitel standards.....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank camillary
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Walking distance to the Duomo. Not near shopping and taxis are a rip-off but subway is very easy to use. Large comfortable and quiet room, typical Sofitel comfort. Great value. They have parking. Sure thing

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

very good structure and kind and accommodating staff, very available for any clarification, very professional,very comfortable relaxation area and the restaurant for both excellent dinner and breakfast

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t know what is happening to Sofitel as a hotel group, but it seems to me that the brand is going down the drain, quite literally. This was an average hotel. Not especially bad, not great, not even good. It was okay, for lack of a better word.

The location is horrible. Keeping in mind that Napoli is not a pretty city and clearly stricken by poverty, homelessness, and a lack of cleanliness that is so extreme it makes some places in South East Asia look formidable, the hotel is STILL in the worst part of an already run-down city. Imagine a third world village in Africa, and you’ll have some idea of our surroundings.

The rooms were decent, though there’s no getting away from the incessant noise and smells of Napoli. Don’t think of your room as an insulation from the outside world, because it well and truly isn’t. Cleaning staff did an extremely average if not poor job. There are no TV channels in English, not even one. Most members of staff speak no English. Not a word. Asking for the location of the bathrooms ( basics! ) was a challenge. I mean, my broken, basic Italian is better than most of the English being spoken at this Sofitel by staff, but then I’m not the one working at a 5 star hotel...

The hotel has a nice terrace-like lounge space in the back, and breakfast was decent. Overall, I’m sure Napoli has better options for your stay, so if you can avoid Sofitel, you should.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Malvina L
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Previous reviews are on the money. You simply do not feel safe walking out of this place in the evening and there is nothing to see. It kind of ruined our first visit to Naples. A feeling of insecurity, trash, graffiti and even the cab drivers agreed not to walk outside after 9pm. We did a city walk on walk off tour. We made the mistake of heading down the coastal seaside. If you want to do this take a boat. The city loop was much more interesting but by that time the family was tired from the long bus trip. Back to the hotel. Rooms clean and breakfast good. It is close to Airport so could be handy in that case.

Stayed: May 2018