“Amazing vibe”
Review of OAK

OAK
Ranked #258 of 3,340 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: A social bar in Naples' Old Town with a rotation of local and international craft beers on tap and a selection of wine!
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Great vibe in an amazing city! If you’re looking for a diverse mix of locals and open-minded, interesting foreigners—make your way to this Gold of Napoli. I think the owners are the children of the couple from the Talented Mr Ripley movie.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My biggest regret about this charming backstreet bar is that I did not find it earlier in my visit. Recently opened and run by a vivacious British lady and her charming Spanish partner this is a gem. Go here for Brew Dog, craft beers from all over the UK and excellent local wines. When abroad I usually like to go for the local products but with major international breweries dominating the market I can get Italian beers at home in the UK. How surprising then to get a West Country brewed triple in Spain and a Cornish lager. With tasty and generous 'nibbles' and a very pleasant ambiance (deservedly) this is not going to be a secret for long.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We went for a couple of hours, for a pre dinner drink and the place is just perfect. Vibrant and warm atmosphere with a great selection of beer an local wines. The service is top notch with a Neapolitan sense of hospitality , truly genuine. We went with my son, he is 8 years old so also a family friendly.
Grazie e a presto

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice place with the friendliest owners and guests. Definitely the best bar in Napoli! Amazing craft beer and food, we had one of our best nights in Italy here with lots of laughs. Let Luca recommend you a beer, he has the best taste! Thank you again for a great evening! Greetings from Sweden :)

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time at Oak. A very warm welcome and great atmosphere. We loved the beer and will definitely be back!!!