“Disappointing...”
Review of Dante 43

Dante 43
Ranked #2,465 of 3,321 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We "only" wanted a snack during our city trip in Naples. Obviously simply ordering something to eat and to drink seems to trouble the waiter at Dantes 43, who were by the way not friendly and service-oriented.
First we were not served at all. After we have finally drawn attention to us, the waiter reluctantly took our order while listening to a voice mail on his mobile.
Maybe this was the reason, why he did not understand what we wanted to order (coke and sandwich, very complicated by the way...)
After 15 minutes he tried to get rid of some salad, we have never ordered. After 30 minutes he finally showed up with one half of the order which was correct. Unfortunately the other half was totally wrong. After my reclamation he tried to fool me by telling me that this was exactely what I have ordered (which was not because there was chicken on my vegetarian toast!!!!).
I took another 20 minutes until I finally got my snack (!) Surprise, surprise it was what I wanted!!!!
In total, it took us more than 1 hour to just have a toast and bruschetta with two cokes!! At the same time in the other restaurant people were served completed meals.

Not recommendable at all! Keep away from this location!!!!

2  Thank timomimi

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee as the surroundings looked nice although the coffee was nice the service was quite slow and they seemed to of run out of quite a few drinks even though it was only 12.00

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely vides here, staff are welcoming and very accommodating. It’s a chilled younger vibe so As long as you are on the same waves you’ll really enjoy your visit her. The chilli pasta with garlic and olive oil is lovely! Tips are added to the bill at the end so there is no need to add extra service charge. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

They made mistakes on everything from the beginning to the end. Dirty laundry on the table (twice), wrong order (twice), glass with hole, food really not interesting. They don’t care about the client at all. Workers are really dumb.
Attrape touriste.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Cover said center cafe of Brasil so I figured they would have caipirinhas on the menu. They did but when I asked for it, the server had no idea but went to the bartender to show him the drink. We also asked for water with no gas. He asked me about 3 times if I wanted gas in my water and I said no, and he said ok. The water never came.... I think the owner eventually came and asked us how we were doing and I asked him for water and he asked if I wanted gas and I said no. He came back saying they ran out of regular water so he gave us just a glass of regular tap which was fine... I guess the server just didn’t care to tell us that they didn’t have regular water so just neglected us. After about 15 minuetes our caipirinhas came out... they had 2 lemon wedges inside and didn’t look like a traditional caipirinha... it was horrible... not good at all. We drank as much as we could and paid and left. The service was not very friendly... which made sense since there weren’t many people there on a busy Sunday. I wouldn’t recommend stopping here... maybe there other drinks are better but if you keeping walking down the street there are better bars with a friendlier staff.