All reviews galleria umberto via toledo fifth floor gorgeous rooftop terrace great location homemade jams san carlo metro line cakes centro storico rooms were very clean breakfast area cold cuts nice breakfast coffee machine visiting naples spanish quarter
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had such a wonderful stay at Stefania's apartment, which is part of the b&b. The view towards Sant Elmo on one side from the balcony and towards Vesuvius and the port the other. We'd love to come and stay again! Breakfast on the terrace is just spectacular! We laughed as the clock struck 11 and the bells clanged and rung in our ears. Stefania is so so helpful and made our stay relaxed from the moment we arrived in Napoli! Grazie Mille per tutti!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I arrived to the B&B and as soon as I got there some drunk man and cigar in hand tried to help me with my bags - I of course pulled away from him. Once I was in there was a commotion because there is a church when you go in and apparently they feed people but the people there where like high in drugs, they where screaming and yelling, and it was very scary for a single female traveler. I found this room through my friend but had I known it was there, I would've never stayed there. You take an elevator all the way to the top, its really cute but all you see are the glasses of the cupulas, nothing else. Rooms extremely clean and decent breakfast. coffee, croissant and some sweets. I would like to recommend the place but I can't. even though it is in the center of everything, it is still shady and in my opinion not to safe, especially if you are going out at night to meet your friends, as i did. When the taxi dropped me off I was a bit freaked out. PS. Be aware of the taxis, they are a whole bunch of scammers. they see you're a tourist and will want to rip you off. best area to stay? by Lungomare. Safe and close to the better and pretty area of Naples,, cool restaurants, bars, and great shopping.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Indrael
AtticoPartenopeo, Proprietario at B&B Attico Partenopeo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Indrael
Thank you for the feedback. We regret that you had a so bad experience outside our B&b. Unfortunately we cannot control people in the city!
I regret also that I missed to expolained you that the "glasses of cupolas" you saw by roof top terrace was built between 1887–1891, and was the cornerstone in the decades-long rebuilding of Naples — called the risanamento (lit. "making healthy again") — that lasted until World War I. It was designed by Emanuele Rocco, who employed modern architectural elements reminiscent of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan and the building is part of the UNESCO listing of the Historic Centre of Naples as a World Heritage Site.
I'm sorry if our services and accommodations didn't meet your expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard so we'll be sure to discuss your feedback with our team moving forward.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed at this lovely B & B on a layover on our way to the Amalfi coast. What a delight. Not only did we have every comfort which we could have wanted (very nice room, nice view, comfortable bed, great washroom and terrific breakfast), but Stefania went above and beyond to meet our needs. Firstly, we arrived late (on account of our flight) and Stefania waited for us to arrive but when we needed to stay after check out time, Stefania encouraged us to continue to use our room. As a result, we were able to stay there until 5 pm when we were meeting some people whose flight was also delayed (this was possible as our room was not needed for the next day). I would highly highly recommend this lovely B & B, in a great area, great street life, hidden away on a rooftop and connected to an old church. You cannot go wrong. And Stefania will be there to steer you in the right direction with touring tips and bookings. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanF3008
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed 3 nights in Attico Partenopeo and loved it. The location is excellent right in the middle of the city. Our room was big with a large terrace and view on the Partenopeo. The beds are very good quality, we loved the ecolo products in the bathroom. Stefania was nice and very helpful to us, she searched for many restaurants, booked tables for us, and gave many recommendations on how to spend our days. The breakfast is excellent and served on the roof terrace where you can see the glass roof of Galleria Umberto 1 a jewel of Naples. We would highly recommend this hotel to couples, families, or solo.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We visited Naples for the first time this month. After considering larger hotels with a view of the Bay of Naples I found Attico Partenopeo online and was impressed with the reviews, photos and central location. We were not disappointed. This small fifth floor hotel is a gem and a haven in a busy city. The roof top terrace is a lovely place to relax after a busy day. Location is excellent. We were within walking distance of all we wanted to see, including Napoli Sotterranea, Via San Gregorio Armeno and just around the corner from an art gallery with one of the three original Caravaggio paitnings in Naples. We also wanted to visit Pompeii while in Naples and Stefania, our host helped us organise the whole thing with an air conditioned coach picking us up close to the hotel and returning us after a very informative tour with an excellent guide. Thank you Stefania. We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay in Attico Partenopeo and will be back next time we visit Naples

Room Tip: Our superior triple room was comfortable, clean and the air conditioning meant we were very comfortable despite the soaring temperatures outside. We had a small balcony which overlooked the Via Santa Brigida.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family