“Good service, amazing pizza!”
Review of Leon D'Oro

Leon D'Oro
Ranked #775 of 3,343 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We were 7 guests on a very stormy afternoon. There was no place for us inside but we couldn’t be bother to go anywhere else so we manage to accommodate under the umbrella and the staff was really helpful in serving us even in such weather condition.
The pizzas were amazing and also really good price!
Vegetarian options available :)

Reviewed 18 July 2018

attentive staff; great food (plain omlette and meatballs); good value; large beer 3 euro; would like to eat here again

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Good choice hope to be able to come back! Inexpensive and cozy! The stuff even brought a little portion of some local dish we didn’t order for us to try!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I was really disappointed about this restaurant though I heard good reviews about it before going there. I'm gluten free, so when I came there I asked them if they had anything without gluten that I could eat. I was really disappointed when I saw them giving me only a little piece of meat - that wasn't particularly tasty - and even much more disappointed when I was given the bill: 8€ for a small piece of pork without any condiment with it, and 6€ for a plate of rice that was even not well cooked! what a shame for an Italian restaurant not being able to cook excellent pizza too! and the staff was even not kind with us. it's a shame for a restaurant which for sure has good potential.
I don't recommend it (at least for Gluten Free people).

1  Thank berengere p
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Even though the staff was welcoming and polite in the first minuts we came in, it turned out that we felt we had been had in the end...

They forgot a plate, lied to me pretending the dish I had ordered was the one they had given me while it was not, and the "gluten free" (I mean meat and plain rice) dishes too expensive.

The pastas were good and the pizzas all right, but the meats were really really disappointing, I would not recommend them.

A very disappointing experience which is a shame because this restaurant has good potential.

3  Thank Agla D