“Most Beautiful Shop Anywhere!”
Review of The Sea Gull

The Sea Gull
Ranked #6 of 14 Shopping in Capri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I came here on a quick 1/2 day trip by boat on my first day in the area. I was blown away by the pieces in the shop. So unique and so beautiful. I didn't have much time so I bought a small piece that I thought was really unique and thought I would see similar things in shops in Positano and other places on the coast. Was I wrong! No other shop including the ceramic factories had pieces that were so elegant and beautiful. I was hoping that I could buy more pieces on line from home but that also does not appear to me the case. I am very sad! Dont miss this shop and buy when you are there!

1  Thank gatorcindy
in 6 reviews
"coast"
"island"

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a couple large platters shipped to a friend. They arrived safe and sound just 5 days later. The shop was quick to give me tracking information. I am a very satisfied customer!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I go often to Capri and I always stop by this amazing shop. They have an array of beautiful pieces, from small animals to flower pots to giant tables and fountain and statues. The family that runs the shop knows everyone and make you feel always at home, they also ship worldwide with the best couriers and the packing is unbelievable.
Well you got it: I love the guys there and what they sell and what they do...a must for some good shopping.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I absolutely love this shop. i could buy 100 things. The owner and his staff are so obliging and ready to ship to Cape Town at the drop of a hat. Please visit when you go its an absolute treat.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This shop has tons of "Made in Italy" ceramics that are both unique and are of good quality. When I needed more of one particular item, the owner asked me to come back in 20 minutes so he could run to the warehouse to retrieve them. As I was not able to get back in time (and still catch my ferry back to my ship), I wrote to the shop. They were able to ship the items I needed to the states!