Review Highlights
a new name sign for our beach condo at anna marie, florida

spectacularly happy. during recent visit to Capril we ordered a custom terra cotta sign for our... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018

from US$84.20
from US$98.00
from US$79.60
More Info
All reviews ceramics browse shop coast island
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a couple large platters shipped to a friend. They arrived safe and sound just 5 days later. The shop was quick to give me tracking information. I am a very satisfied customer!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I go often to Capri and I always stop by this amazing shop. They have an array of beautiful pieces, from small animals to flower pots to giant tables and fountain and statues. The family that runs the shop knows everyone and make you feel always at home, they also ship worldwide with the best couriers and the packing is unbelievable.
Well you got it: I love the guys there and what they sell and what they do...a must for some good shopping.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I absolutely love this shop. i could buy 100 things. The owner and his staff are so obliging and ready to ship to Cape Town at the drop of a hat. Please visit when you go its an absolute treat.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This shop has tons of "Made in Italy" ceramics that are both unique and are of good quality. When I needed more of one particular item, the owner asked me to come back in 20 minutes so he could run to the warehouse to retrieve them. As I was not able to get back in time (and still catch my ferry back to my ship), I wrote to the shop. They were able to ship the items I needed to the states!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2015

One of my favorite ceriamic shops in our entire trip to the Almalfi Coast. More modern artwork and perfect place to buy souvenirs. Helpful staff.

Date of experience: October 2015