All reviews kosher restaurant studio suite complimentary mini bar our honeymoon fresh lemonade beautiful hotel funicular tickets sea view the main square narrow streets nice room restaurant staff our entire trip highly recommend this hotel cable car bottle of prosecco your luggage
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Of our many hotels in Europe recently, Tiberio Palace gave us by far the most warm and luxurious welcome. From the greeting with introductions by name to the staff, tasty lemonade refreshments during check-in, and then the full escort to our rooms with a tour of all accomodations along the way, we felt like valued guests from the moment we entered.
The breakfast service was absolutely decadent on the veranda, overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, and I may go out on a limb and say they prepared my favorite cappuccino of the trip as well! With an inclusive breakfast, we were blown away by the quantity of option, as well as the incredible quality. I was encouraged to try the sfogliatelle, which is now my favorite pastry.
The true measure of the dedication by this hotel came on our final morning. A storm was arriving, and the hotel knew our ferry was scheduled to leave at 2pm. They rushed to tell us at breakfast that the ferries may be cancelled. Martina at the front desk rushed to assist us with getting cable car tickets, and luggage so that we could make it off the island, and on to Sorrento. Luggage is transferred seperately from your trip in the cable car, so we had trouble meeting up with the person who had it, and Martina was connecting my boyfriend with the luggage by cell phone as we tried to get on the only ferry of the day, with minutes to go.
The moment we were on that ferry, he wanted to call her to tell her we made it, because he genuinely knew she was worried.
The ferry ride was insanely rough, and we couldn't get through, so I promised when I got home, I would write a review thanking Martina for individually investing herself in getting us onto that ferry, and caring while she did it. The hotel was amazing, the food was delish, and the staff was obviously above and beyond.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank giget8
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Walk through the doors and into a hotel that fuses a long ago vibe of the 1960's prosperity and coolness with today's exacting standards of service and function. The staff are fluent in many languages, unfalteringly polite, and helpful in any situation. The decor of the hotel and our room, was just simply delightful. Your head could not turn without seeing every corner graced with an interesting element or artistic rendering, just beckoning you to come over and have a look. Our room, a Studio with a sea view, was comfortable and stylish, with a terrace beyond measure. A gorgeous view, loungers, sofa and table, complete with flowing curtains, and bright mosaic tiled floor. The restaurant with its terrace view, is stunning, the wait staff quick and accommodating. The food, very good. Although we only were able to enjoy breakfast and lunch. The bar and its tenders were the perfect place to end each night. Music, drinks and atmosphere to match the cool, yet relaxing and inviting ambiance. Our late September three night stay was too short. An excellent property, we highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mishacleveland
Reviewed 15 October 2018

My family came to the Capri Tiberio Palace to celebrate my 60th Birthday and we were never disappointed. The hotel itself is beautiful and all of the staff, especially Serena, went out of their way to accommodate us, from making excellent dinner recommendations, to hiring a private boat, to rescuing family members in the middle of the night who had delayed flights from the Naples Airport. Thank you for making my birthday the trip of a lifetime!

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

There is not a single negative thing I can say about my stay here. Everything, from staff to accommodations was excellent. Looking forward to returning, and spending a few more days exploring quaint Capri.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
GMCapri, Direttore generale at Capri Tiberio Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Tony,
thank you for your lovely words, it's such a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your Capri Tiberio Palace experience!
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Arrivederci!

Francesca Tozzi

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Neat hotel, wonderful service, great breakfast and an unbelievable view! This hotel far exceeded our expectations in every respect. Already looking forward to our next visit!

The complimentary massage was a great way to end the day. And the spa/sauna/cold dip pool were dynamite!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple