All reviews no elevator great location cute balcony main piazza beautiful view a great stay breakfast room enjoyed our stay yogurt on arrival marina grande small hotel other hotels breakfast was included would definitely stay here again an upgrade few minutes walk
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of its location and its reviews.

The hotel Capri is in a charming and authentic 18th century building. It is just a foodstep from the Piazzeta, the bus station for buses to Anacapri, Marina Grande and Marina Piccola and the funicolare.

We were given a nice large room with a splendid view over Marina Grande and Capri with a balcony. We did not specifically ask for this but say ‘thank you‘. This certainly added to a already great stay.

Also the brea kfast was fine and the breafast restaurant again offering a great view.

We can recommend this hotel and would return anytime.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveliman
Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel has very convenient location, staff very polite and attentive. I did not like breakfast at all; the choice was poor and coffee was terrible. In terms of rooms, the room was OK, but I had view with the sea view, which logically costs more that the rooms with the cliff view. I was satisfied at first, as it seemed to me, that I had better room, but at the end I was too dissatisfied with this fact: it was too noisy, as it is located on the road, and buses started their root at 6:00 in the morning. I could not sleep at all. So if you decide to stay at this hotel, my recommendations would be to take backyard rooms.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Spent four nights at Hotel Capri, the hotel is centrally located, only 5 minutes walk from the funicular and the main piazza. The hotel has a stunning view of the bay of Naples and to the Marina Grande. We booked one of the annex room and it was well looked after, and most importantly the air con worked perfectly. My only personal moan would be the pillows were too soft for me and had a sore neck after 4 nights.
Breakfast was decent, but the quality wasn't always consistent through all mornings. The staff were very polite and always happy to help.
Overall, I would happily stay there again when we will visit Capri in a few years time.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Spécial thanks to Vincenzo the friendly and French speaking barman and his Limoncello Spritz !!l Vincenzo démonstrated to our group of 6 French visitors that friendly welcoming is a réal tradition in Capri. Thanks a lot for making our stay in capri so spécial. We will come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

During my stay in capri..I had the amazing experience with this hotel..I got a room with seaside view..it’s breathtaking..very nice body products though!! Location is prefect & 5 minutes walk to the centre..easy to get to anyplace

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple