1,891 results
All reviews marina piccola free shuttle shuttle service euros per person faraglioni rocks amazing views hotel shuttle small fee the hotel offers bit dated sea view blue grotto town centre hotel is great large terrace our honeymoon the main square
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Located in the heart of Marina Piccola hotel weber is located just steps from public beach/ private beach clubs with gorgeous views of the water/ iconic faraglioni. The pool area was also great with amazing views. Breakfast buffet (included) was also first rate with fresh fruits/veggies/ pastries/ made to order omelets etc. Very pleasant staff and helpful too. For just 10 eur they will have a shuttle pick you up from Marina Grande and bring you to hotel. Also- free shuttle service from hotel to main center of Capri early morning through 2am- very helpful.

1  Thank paulhavas18
TarantinoGiovanni, Direttore at Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Mr. Paul
All my staff and I have carefully read your beautiful review you wrote for our Grand Hotel Weber Ambassador hotel.
We thank you and waiting for your next vacation we send you our greetings from Capri.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have to keep returning to Hotel Weber! It is the BEST place to stay on Capri. The view of the Faraglioni is spectacular, the rooms are spacious, the service is excellent and the staff is top notch. Everything about Hotel Weber is awesome but.....one of THE very best things is the Mojito made by the bartender Tito! My friends and I actually named it the MoTito. :) It is impressive to hear him speak with various guests in many different languages and all at the same time.
We cannot wait for our return trip to the island next year to get another welcome MoTito while we gaze at the most beautiful marina in all of Italy. Hotel Weber is the best and I would love to thank all the staff for being so professional, welcoming and attentive.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lori M
TarantinoGiovanni, Direttore at Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Deat mr. Lori,
We are happy to read your review you wrote for our hotel and our staff.
We are waiting for your next stay.
Greetings from me, Tito, and all our staff.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

My Wife and I Stayed in the Hotel 9/15 to 9/18/2018. The Hotel is Excellent, the Staff is very friendly and extremely helpful, especially Nicola, one of the Managers. The rooms are neat and clean with beautiful views. The breakfast buffet is very nice and welcomed every morning. The Hotel offers a shuttle service to Capri, which runs very frequently. I don't believe we ever waited more than 5 minutes for a ride at either the Hotel or at the drop off location in Capri. The Hotel has a beautiful pool area and is very close to the Beach. Andrew & Nancy, USA

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
TarantinoGiovanni, Direttore at Hotel Weber Ambassador Capri, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Mrs Atehan,,
We thank you for your beautiful review you wrote for our hotel. I and all my staff are happy and we look forward to a next stay.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I'm totally astounded by the negative reviews of this hotel. From the moment we arrived there we felt like we were in paradise! We were picked up from the port and our check in was smooth and professional. We felt welcomed by the charming guy on reception. Our room was upgraded to one with two rooms and a huge terrace and that view of the Faraglioni was just incredible! The hotel is spotlessly clean and has lots of facilities: 2 pools, a private beach, gym, hairdressers and restaurant. We had breakfast and it was very nice. We spent time at the pool where there is a pool bar and restaurant and we were amazed at how reasonable the prices were for food and drinks. The quality of the food was fantastic. There are plenty sunbed and lovely towels provided. We also went down to the private beach which is so pretty but there are a lot of steps which was the only downside. The beach is shingle so surf shoes are ideal. The free shuttle to the Piazatta is a great bonus and runs every 20 minutes. Would absolutely return in a heartbeat.....people need to remember that this is an authentic hotel in Capri, not a large, pretentious 5* in Beverly Hills! Personally I'd take this one any day. Thank you Weber Ambassador for a memorable stay.....don't ever change! Perfect!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kay61

Dear Mrs.Kay
I and all my staff read with joy your beautiful review for our hotel and all the staff.
We thank you waiting for another your stay.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

We stayed in this hotel for five nights in September 2018.We booked a junior suite with balcony and sea view.It was amazing.The balcony was huge with sunbeds ,table, parasol and chairs.The view was stunning-faraglioni rocks to the left,the bluest sea and boats and to the right a cliff face.It was like something out of a James Bond movie.The Marina Piccola was also in the view.The view by day and night was fabulous.
From start to finish the service was terrific.Check in and check out seamless.We got the ferry from Sorrento and when we arrived at the port we called the hotel and they told us where to stand and we got their shuttle for €5.00 each to the hotel.This was very good because a taxi would be €25 to€30.One day we went to Positano on the public boat.We got the free hotel shuttle to the centre of Capri and took the funicular (€2.00 each) down to the port.The hotel shuttle is a great service.
We had booked half board (mezza pensione) and so tended to have breakfast and dinner in the hotel.The breakfast was a buffet and you could have an omelette made freshly in front of you.There was so much food and variety.Also the dining room looks out onto the amazingly blue sea.The dinner is also served in this room with the fabulous views.For the set menu there are two courses and a dessert.For each main course you choose one dish out of a choice of five and out of a choice of three for the dessert.The menu changed every evening.We enjoyed all our meals.
The swimming pool area was very nice with different types of sunbeds and places to eat.It was a nice place to have lunch.
The hotel foyer was very pleasant and a nice place to sit with air conditioning and lovely music.There are doors out onto a balcony with the amazing view.There is a hairdressers there which is very handy.I got my hair blow dried for €20.00 and it was very well done.
The beach is a nice diversion.It is more like a little inlet and is pebbled.We went down to have a look at it and there were many people stretched out on towels on the pebbles having a great time.The water is crystal clear and so cooling.Many mornings I watched swimmers in the water around 7.30.am .At that time there is only a handful of swimmers but I would say that would be a great experience.
Overall we had a great stay at this hotel and it was a very convenient location for getting to other places both on the island and on the mainlands.

Room Tip: The junior suite is amazing
1  Thank GlyndaRuane