All reviews personal advice the big hotel chains biggest asset local experience seven nights capri town garden terrace comfortable bed hotel manager perfect hotel beautiful property porter service enjoyed our stay our entire stay up hill would stay again fresh fruit
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Arriving for a two-night stay in late September, I was greeted very warmly and found everything just as presented on the hotel's website. It feels like it is tucked far enough away from the glitzy hustle and bustle of the Piazzetta area, yet is only a few minutes' walk away. The garden is absolutely beautiful and the hotel itself is airy and charming. The shower (on the first floor) was good and powerful. Some might call this hotel "simple" and un-showy compared the ultra-glitz to be found in much of Capri, but this exactly why I chose it. Breakfast was delicious and varied; the staff there is attentive without being overbearing.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Lovely garden and view. The decor is also very nice - quite bohemian. Would have got 5 stars but the room/bed was very small and maintenance/quality of the room is not great. The breakfast is ok - all very colourful but lacks variety.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HectorJonesBaron
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, located in the heart of Capri town. When I arrived I was greeted warmly and informed that my suitcase had already been brought to my room (the staff at the dock offers to bring your bags to your hotel upon arrival for 10 euro). My room was beautiful, the bed comfortable and the view of the city and ocean incredible. The staff is friendly while giving you time to relax in peace. The breakfast is served in the outside garden, where you can drink your cappuccino and eat local grown fresh fruit. My stay could not have been better and I would definitely stay at Villa Helios again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at the Villa Helios Hotel in our stay in Capri a week ago and we loved it! The room was so cozy and cute! Also the staff was very welcoming and nice to us, There was always a man who I’m not sure if he was de manager or the owner of the hotel but he was very kind and helpful to us, he also speaks spanish so it was easy to understand between us. He recommended us a few restaurants and help us with a great boat trip around the island! Everything was clean a perfectly organized not only in the room but outside. They have a lovely terrace where you can eat breakfast with the view of Capri.

Lovely stay, I definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived in the evening to Capri and found ourselves to the hotel from the funicular (5mins walk) the location and the grounds were amazing. The room was tidy and had a great view. Breakfast was ok (definitely not bad) we only had one negative and it really is nit picking so didn’t affect our rating but the staff were just awkward, we felt like we were an inconvenience all the time (all except the manager who took the time to ask us how we were enjoying our stay)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple