“Brilliant Bike Rental on Coast”
Review of Sorrento Bike

Sorrento Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Renting bike service for Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi Coast. We rent high quality bikes: race bike (carbon or aluminium frame), MTB, Hybrid and Electric Bikes. We provide everything you need (Helmet, pedals, bottle, lock, suddle bag with CO2, inner tube....) Relaxing bike tour available with expert guide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Save yourself the hassle of flying/travelling with you bike and rent an excellent quality bike from these guys. A friend and I rented some bikes while out on the coast and the bikes were delivered to Amalfi and collected from our villa near Maiori. They even gave us free water bottles which I still have and brings back fond memories of suffering up some beautiful climbs where the mountains meet the sea. Great communication. Quality bikes - super lightweight carbon dura ace. Amazing experience.

All reviews
"equipment"
"mtb"
"peddles"

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Complete service was A1 from beginning to end, that is email correspondence, reservation, collection, and return. My bike had correct pedals already fitted and saddle height already set, brand new tyres, and pressures correctly set. As for the quality of bikes available, this place has higher end bikes for rent than some bike shops even have as their brand new stock for sale. So much choice that I was able to rent some makes I'd never ridden before, including the latest Dura-Ace 9100 groupset. Cannot be bettered anywhere.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Good quality bikes. We hired a road bike and two days later a mtb. Valentina was very helpfull and speaks english very well. Did a tour to amalfi and monte faito.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I have rented in Italy before and do my research...so this review comes from someone with experience. Bottom line: if you are renting a bike on the Amalfi Coast, rent from Sorrento Bike. I rented a carbon fiber bike for a week and they dropped it off to my hotel (in Vico Equense) and picked it up from my villa in Praiano a week later. They provided everything (except shoes) and the bike was like new. Valentina was a pleasure to deal with and the whole experience was top notch. I will definitely be renting from them again!

1  Thank jsalkowsky