Review Highlights
Hybrid mountain bike hire

My friend and myself decided to look for a company that rented electric bikes so we could explore... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018
Philip H
Middlesbrough
Sorrento Bike - 5 stars

Arranged to rent 2 bikes for 2 days with Sorrento Bike. From the moment i contacted Sorrento Bike... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2018
mrbrianattley
Dublin, Ireland

Recommended experiences in and around Sorrento
from US$41.60
from US$42.80
from US$54.40
from US$75.20
More Info
All reviews great route fantastic service coast road these guys valentina cannondale cyclists bh helmets climbing saddle ride mtb tubes shop shoes roads
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Valentina has helped me twice hire (2016 and 2017) the right bike and set up for the road terrain for the Sorrento peninsular and the Amalfi Drive. The shop is central and the service is always easy and provided with a high quality Cannondale bike.
If you are considering discovering the beautiful peninsular then hiring a bike is a great way to do it. I am not a regular biker and the hills are very challenging ……. but worth every minute. I usually travel between 05:00 and 08:00 whilst the family are asleep in the hotel and before the roads get busy. In fact you get the roads to yourself! My favourite routes are:
1. Sorrento to Positano, travelling along the Amalfi Drive, and return
2. Sorrento to Termini, to St. Agata and then turn down the Via Nastro Verde and return to Sorrento
3. Sorrento to Vico Equinse and return
The cost of hire is around €20.00 per day. I will be returning next year as the experience is simply wonderful.
Thank you Valentina for all your help.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank JonSummers2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with how easy our bikes were to rent. We hadn't pre-booked so we weren't sure if we could get bikes at such short notice. Staff were very accommodating and gave us two electric bikes straight away with very little hassle. The bikes were fantastic, top quality and dropping the bikes back was as easy. Payment taken for number of hours we used them for and off we went. Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Have rented bikes of the Sorrento bike twice, it has been easy to communicate with Valentina in English and easy to book.

I have had good mountain bikes (BH and a Cannondale), they have been right tuned from the start and rolled smoothly.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Brilliant. I reserved in advance and the contact was outstanding. So friendly and helpful, answering any questions I had. Sadly, due to injury, I could not take up the reservation and cancelled at the last moment. They could not have been nicer about it.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Exceptional service from a fantastic company. While on a business trip five of us fancied a looping ride around the coast line from Sorrento to Positano and back. After contacting Sorrento Bikes (Reaction) routes were planned and a brilliant experience was had by all. The service and quality of equipment available was without doubt impeccable. Some took their own shoes so peddles were provided to fit SPD's, repair kits, bottles and helmets were also provided.
One of our chaps had an issue with a chain (his fault....) we couldn't repair and after a phone call a change of bike arrived and we were back on our way within 20 minutes.......excellent service.
This is a company I would highly recommend and if we are ever lucky enough to return to this beautiful part of the world we would certainly use them again.

Date of experience: May 2017