“Bespoke and exact service”
Review of Sorrento Bike

Sorrento Bike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Renting bike service for Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi Coast. We rent high quality bikes: race bike (carbon or aluminium frame), MTB, Hybrid and Electric Bikes. We provide everything you need (Helmet, pedals, bottle, lock, suddle bag with CO2, inner tube....) Relaxing bike tour available with expert guide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Have just returned from 6 days in Sorrento. Valentina communicated extremely well in sorting a high quality bike that fitted me perfectly (61cm Cannondale Carbon Synapse with full Ultegra and compact chainring with 32 rear sprocket-which you will need!). Bike was superb and perfectly tuned. Delivered and picked up from my hotel at the exact time arranged. Were also very understanding when I crashed out and had to change pick up arrangements. Can't recommend more highly.
Views/scenery are amazing but come with a lot of climbing. Unless you cycle regularly I would go for en eBike.

1  Thank MassiveMike
"equipment"
"mtb"
"peddles"

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Valentina has helped me twice hire (2016 and 2017) the right bike and set up for the road terrain for the Sorrento peninsular and the Amalfi Drive. The shop is central and the service is always easy and provided with a high quality Cannondale bike.
If you are considering discovering the beautiful peninsular then hiring a bike is a great way to do it. I am not a regular biker and the hills are very challenging ……. but worth every minute. I usually travel between 05:00 and 08:00 whilst the family are asleep in the hotel and before the roads get busy. In fact you get the roads to yourself! My favourite routes are:
1. Sorrento to Positano, travelling along the Amalfi Drive, and return
2. Sorrento to Termini, to St. Agata and then turn down the Via Nastro Verde and return to Sorrento
3. Sorrento to Vico Equinse and return
The cost of hire is around €20.00 per day. I will be returning next year as the experience is simply wonderful.
Thank you Valentina for all your help.

1  Thank JonSummers2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with how easy our bikes were to rent. We hadn't pre-booked so we weren't sure if we could get bikes at such short notice. Staff were very accommodating and gave us two electric bikes straight away with very little hassle. The bikes were fantastic, top quality and dropping the bikes back was as easy. Payment taken for number of hours we used them for and off we went. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Have rented bikes of the Sorrento bike twice, it has been easy to communicate with Valentina in English and easy to book.

I have had good mountain bikes (BH and a Cannondale), they have been right tuned from the start and rolled smoothly.