All reviews gelato channels auberge insulated wifi
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Such a great hotel! In the middle of everything and right next to the sea. The staff goes the extra mile in every regard. The cafe below is open 24 hours and takes care of any needs you have. I can't recommend it enough!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay here for a week, it was really good. Lived the staff they were gracious to me because I didn't speak the language very well. The room was nice and clean l, good space and the staff was super. I loved the fact that I had a cafe down stairs for my breakfast and a pub for my late nights. All around I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a real authentic atmosphere.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This was a great place for any time of the day !!!Wonderful service !!! I cannot wait to go back! The service was excellent and cafe was great !! Perfect location right next to the sea !!! Centro Storico-- 10/10!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Dirty.
Rude.
Was moved 3 times because the AC is each room was broken. I didn't mind - they insist don moving me, which seemed nice at the time -- until they charged me additional 60 Euro at check out for what they deemed an "upgrade" -- I never "upgraded" my room. The rooms are small, and there are about 4 of them. They are all pretty much the same. I was simply looking for a cheap placate stay on my way to Positano. The guy who moved me three times was not there upon check out, but the owner was. He was rude and sexist. I called my Italian friend to come and speak with him -- hoping that maybe I was misunerstanding what had happened. Eventually the owner threatened me and said he would charge 500 Euros on my credit card for incidentals if I didn't pay him 60 euro in CASH. I finally gave him the money and left. I called my CC company and blocked any future charges from him. In addition, the rooms are small, smell of mildew, and the beds are not comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Maggie W
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! Great hotel rooms. Very authentic. Great place to stay if you are looking for something local and not generic. Great service! Stayed there 5 nights! Shopping, restaurants, and pubs surrounding the whole area. Fun for staying in or going out.

Date of stay: March 2016