1,707 results
All reviews nice hotel hotel is located table tennis amalfi coast nice pool poor location underground parking swimming pool business hotel cleaning staff rooms are clean buffet breakfast downtown salerno booked this hotel sea view easy access base to explore
Reviewed 25 December 2016

We stay here from 23-26 Dec 2016 to visit Amalfi and Positano. We found the room is dirty and not equipped with 4 stars amenities like no spoon and only have "plastic" glass in the room. The bed sheet and blanket also dirty with black spots and dull.

On the second day, they didn't put the new soap, shampoo and facial tissues.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Direzione S, Direttore generale at Hotel Novotel Salerno Est Arechi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear Mr- Lauw,
thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Please rest assured that we will address the problem with the room cleaning service to prevent future occurrence.
Kind regards.
Claire Hargreaves

Reviewed 25 December 2016

Great:
1) STRATEGIC LOCATION to restaurant and supermarket
2) FRIENDLY STAFF
3) FREE PARKING
4) Easy assess to highway

Dislike:
1) Carpet was not clean and dusty
2) limited breakfast selection
3) welcome drinks only limited to 2 person only

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank clament_tan

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. I am sorry that not all your experience met your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us. Please rest that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems and prevent future occurrence.
Berst regards.
Claire Hargreaves
Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We stayed there in March 2016. Yes it's not in the centre of town but that has it's benefits, no traffic, quiet, not cluttered by lots of other hotels and groups of lost tourists.
It's a clean well kept place. It's staff are fantastic, it's breakfast is fantastic. dinner is fantastic. Much better than Doyles at Watsons Bay. See my other review on Doyles.
The room has both wifi and a cable port so I used the cable, Yes I always take a cable just in case. The speed was 30Mbps. Very quick. Not bad for a joint a long way from the centre of "town".
We used the train from Arbostella, the station close to the hotel, to get to Salerno centre where you can get boats for the Amalfi coast. I think it was only €1.50 each. Buy them at the local cafe or on the station. I think.
We also went to Paestum by local bus. Really expensive about €2.00 each.
i recommend this place to you. It's very popular with motorbike groups so there's a suggestion for you if you're doing a tour of Italy, a good place to stop on your way south.
The photo is a view out of our room.

Room tip: Face the bay.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016

We stayed here only for a night to visit Naples, Pompei, and Mount Vesuvius. Booked the room for a family of 4. Room was made and ready upon arrival and the staff was kind and let us checked in earlier. Got a seaview room no. 212, however, the weather was dull and raining. It's not many toiletries provided for us. Only 1 tube of shower gel and 1 tube of bath gel (for 4 people). There was A/C inform but it was completely turned off. We had to open the window. No drinks or mini bar in the fridge. Breakfast was nice. We ordered the room service for evening meal as we were too tired to dine out after walking up Mount Vesuvius and it was raining outside. The food was very nice. Parking was limited but free of charge.

Room tip: Seaview room was nice.
Date of stay: October 2016
2  Thank Scawby
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

My family (2 adults 2kids) came to Novotel Salerno for just one night but it made me again appreciate the Accor brands: because you know what you're going to get. This Novotel is no exception!

Perhaps my review is clouded by the fact that I had just visited the Amalfi Coast where hotels seem to have many strange quirks- but I appreciated the cleanliness of this hotel and it's efficient systems. Beds were comfortable and breakfast plentiful. Everything seemed to work as it should (except the aircon... I just couldn't get it cool enough for sleeping).

Our 1 bedroom suite had a lovely view of the ocean from the balcony, and like other reviewers I wasn't bothered by the derelict building next door. I felt safe enough in this part of town. I would recommend Novotel Salerno to anyone.

Date of stay: October 2016