All reviewsthe bussea viewsmall hotelfloor to ceiling windowsbreakfast roomamazing viewsyogurtcoasttownstepsgaragesorrentopanorama
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The hotel is truly special thanks to the views it offers. Even if the rooms are not big, the view to the open sea compensates for everything. It's a family owned hotel, that's why the atmosphere is very nice too! However a room with the sea view is a must! If I was booking again, I would make sure to book an apartment with a balcony, to enjoy the panarama even more.

Room Tip: a room with the sea view is a must, if possible book one with a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel amazing views !! Stunning quaint hotel in amalfi very relaxing and comfortable. The staff are very warm and friendly.
The prices were very fair and competitive in the area and it's a nice short stroll in to main area of shops.

I have recommend to all my friends and will defiantly be back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Hannah L
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed for only 1 night with my wife. Location is pretty far from the main city. I have booked a room view a sea view.
But when I checked in the room it was so small that I thought it is a store room.
I think dimensions of room were 10*5 feet only so you can understand.
Though staff was good and view was also very nice but because of room size it spoiled everything.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We have recently visited Amalfi and stayed at La Ninfa hotel.
Stunning view through the windows, straight sea view.

The hotel is nice, clean and we felt like we are at home. The stay has been great thanks to lovely Maria, who did our breakfasts. Also Marco and the blond lady ( sorry, I do not know the name.

The location is outside the centre of the village, around 20 m to walk to centre (it is downhill), but I would recommend a bus ride for the return.
The breakfast is continental, nice and tasty.

Should we go back there, defo will stay at the same hotel.

Big thanks to Maria and Marco.

Marco, if you read this, we met at the airport in Naples.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank EvaB4488
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Unfortunately, we were only able to stay here for a very short period of time 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. but we have very fond memories of Hotel La Ninfa nonetheless. At 10 p.m. one of the guys picked us up from the bus stop in Amalfi. He was very concerned about us getting in safely from Salerno. He then drove us to the hotel and oriented us. The room was very small but since we typically do not spend much time in hotels anyways, it was perfect. The room was very clean and had a lot of personality and the shower was a very modern and clean shower. In the morning we woke up to see the beautiful view of the ocean. It was marvelous. We had a free breakfast where the lady working there was so sweet. We didn't exchange any words but we just smiled at each other. The milk there was good... =). There is also an amazing view of the ocean from the dining area. The stairs to the downstairs room was a little scary... Also seemed a bit dangerous walking from the hotel to the downtown area, narrow streets and a lot of gassy cars.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple