“Wonderful proper Italian fresh made pasta”
Review of La Taverna di Noe'

La Taverna di Noe'
Ranked #8 of 4,325 Restaurants in Valencia
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Neighbourhood: El Mercat
Neighbourhood: El Mercat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We noticed this place our first night and had read reviews. Really some of the best pasta I have had in ages. Pasta was freshly made , gnocchi too. Spanish seem to like heavy sauces but these were delightfully light. Great tapas to stay. Francesco was very cool and Italian and attentive. My father and brother have lived here for 35 years …best Italian in that time. I think it was actually closed for summer but he was having friends in and decided to cook for us and one other couple .

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (640)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Muchas Gracias! We had lunch menu (patatas bravas, fried fish menu, salat with goat cheese and chicken) with tiramisu dessert and it was super delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Encouraged by good reviews, I stepped in and wasn’t disappointed! Very warm, welcoming service, great food and nice, unpretentious atmosphere. Recommended

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is truly a restaurant I would recommend.
Everything was excellent food, service atmosphere and prices. I chose their offer 2 optional dishes incl drink + coffee and dessert.
Everything was delicious and the service the best I have received in the last week.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2021

All dishes were perfect, super tasty and fresh.
The waiter really friendly and nice I couldn’t asked for more! Really appreciate the service and the fine cuisine. Perfect to show Italian cuisine to tourists.
Ps. I’m italian so lol