Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$93
Trip.comUS$91
FindHotelUS$77
1,432 results
All reviews rooftop bar great location welcome drink junior suite beautiful hotel pillow menu walking distance breakfast included boutique hotel reception desk an upgrade main attractions busy street visiting madrid central location bars and restaurants mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2021

Great location, great staff, great everything! We stayed two days during the COVID pandemic and never felt anxious or worry about it. The hotel had implemented several safety measures (masks required, alcohol-based hand sanitizers readily available, signs posted to educate guests and staff, etc) that made us feel safe and protected. Overall an excellent stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank sandovalg22
Reviewed 1 February 2021

A very comfortable stay in a tranquil hotel with excellent quality and good service. Whenever we come to Madrid we stay at The Mint because it is satisfaction guaranteed. We would definitely recommend it

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2021

I arrived late due to a flight delay and had very little time to drop off my things before meeting with clients over dinner in Madrid. Alas the wait at the check in desk took sooooooooooo long. I mentioned my rush and had also asked to leave my things behind the desk but no, the staff insisted that I wait to be processed. I had an upgrade to a larger room by way of apology, but unfortunately, I was embarrassingly late to my appointment.

The room itself was charmingly decorated but zero outside light. On one occasion when exiting the shower I noticed that someone had come in the room, and this is enough for me not to book again. As a single female traveller one of the reasons for selecting a 4-star hotel is safety and privacy.

The breakfast was decent however it was offered in a small area to the front of the hotel on teeny tiny little tables that were not suited to the purpose of having a meal. The wifi was also erratic but the location very good.

Overall this was a so-so experience.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Friendly stuff, frictionless check-in and checkout, cool atmosphere, great location. You can access many restaurants, bars, sights and everything you might want very easily. I would definitely recommend it for a short trip in Madrid.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021

Since I am unable to use the bars and restaurants due to pandemic, they manage to give me a very nice room in 601. Thank you very much. The bathroom was empty except the hand sanitizer, but the reception was very attentive to provide upon the request

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Vincci Hoteles
Raquel Bermejo, Atención al cliente/recepción at Vincci The Mint, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear mariaS1682ZH,

Thank you very much for your nice review.

Our bar and rooftop are close due to the pandemic and the winter weather.

You can find the basic toiletries in the room, but for any extra care, just contact Front Desk team and we will provide you all the amenities you need, as we have a wide variety under request.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best wishes,