Lowest prices for your stay
US$259
ExpediaUS$259
ZenHotels.comUS$282
Trip.com
1,787 results
All reviews metropolis building great location rooftop bar welcome drink turn down service walking distance beautiful hotel star hotel retiro park junior suite plaza mayor visiting madrid tapas royal palace principle gran floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

The two nights we spent at The Principal were just perfect. Well-appointed rooms, warm and helpful staff, and the roof lounge is not to be missed. Conveniently located within walking distance to most of our activities, and a reasonable taxi ride from others. Will absolutely be back.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear valued guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and all the travellers.

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed The Principal Madrid Hotel. It wil be a real pleasure for me to share your kind words with all the team here.

Should you require any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Arranged this hotel for my wife’s 40th birthday and have to say the hotel and staff are amazing, definitely will be staying again. From the moment we arrived to the point of leaving nothing was too much trouble.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed The Principal Madrid Hotel and thank you for choosing us to celebrate your wifés 40th birthday. It wil be a real pleasure for me to share your kind words with all the team here.

Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

A small hotel with charm in a great location. Exceptional staff, very warm and helpful. Good restaurant and terrace with beautiful views over the city. Interesting lobby bar with old world decor and another outdoor terrace good for breakfast coffee or afternoon drinks.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experiencia with us and all the travellers.

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed the first visit to Madrid. It wil be a real pleasure for me to share your kind words with all the team here.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

I actually booked this hotel due to another traveling person’s reviews and it was one of the most charming boutique hotels that is centrally located and would highly recommend it to anyone. Beds were super comfortable slept like a champ loved the continental breakfast and the coffee was top notch to start the day. All personal was super helpful with any inquisitive question questions I had concerning where I needed to go for the day overall can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: July 2021
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Dear Jessef651,

Thabk you for taking the time to review your experiencia with us and all the travellers.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

i stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and had a very pleasant time there. people at the reception are very friendly and helpful. rooms are nice and clean. in summary it is a good choice for any occasion.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Dear Franzdinhobl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us and the rest of the travellers.

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed The Principal Madrid Hotel. Thank you for remarking the outstanding service provided by all the team, with pleasure I will share your kind words with all the team.