10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$264
ExpediaUS$265
ZenHotels.comUS$254
1,816 results
All reviews metropolis building great location rooftop terrace beautiful hotel walking distance luxury hotel small hotel the heart of the city prado museum royal palace principle gran floor concierge doorman spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Very nice hôtel and very nice staff !
I absolutely love it ! The terrace has a nice view and the rooms very nice!
Thé drinks and the cocktails are amazing! The cosmopolitan the best I have ever had ever !

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2021

Dear Natasha B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us and the rest of the Tripadvisor users.

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed our terrace and the service provided by all the team here. with pleasure I will share your kind words with all the team.

Should you require any further assistance or information please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2021

I enjoyed so much during my stay in The Principal Hotel. The terrace is so amazing and it has the best view. Also, the location is the best if you want to visit the most iconic places of the city. A very big thanks to the staff who were super helpful in all my requests. I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: June 2021
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Natasha B,

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed our central location, the viee from the rooftop deck and the service provided by all the staff.

Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

All the staff were very friendly and supportive, the room was so comfortable, the location was exceptional. They gave me an upgrade with a wonderful view and I booked again for another couple of nights and I was offered a discount, Ana, Fernando, and also all the security guards were extremely friendly and welcoming, I really liked the place so much and I would definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jacobo Recarte, Otros at The Principal Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the rest of the Tripavisr users.

I was so happy to learn how much you enjoyed the service provided by all the team and specially by Fernando, Ana and the doorman. It will be a real plesure for me to share your kind words with all of them.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

The Principal Madrid Hotel provides an excellent service. Its spot on the top of the building gives you opportunity to enjoy an amazing view, while enjoying sun. It has a bar with great offer of drinks. Their terraces where you can enjoy your breakfast are stunning, The service of the hotel is excellent. Huge recommendation!

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent experience with us and the rest of the Tripadvisor users.

I was so happy to learn we have exedeed your expectations and thank you for remarking the outstanding service provided by all the team..

Reviewed 29 June 2021

We enjoyed our weekend at The Principal Madrid. The service was excellent and the food at the restaurant delicious. We especially want to say good words about Rafael who was very helpful and made sure we had a pleasant stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us.

I was so happy to learn how mcuh you enjoyed the servicde provided by all the team and specially by Rafael. It will be a real pleasure to share your kind words with him.