“Run to this shop!”

Ranked #14 of 128 Bakeries in Madrid
Neighbourhood: Princesa
Neighbourhood: Princesa
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stumbled on this spot & it was a blessing from heaven & the Goddess herself. I still think about the mariposa cookies. The counter staff shamed us that we weren't getting pastry along w. our espressos and I can never thank them enough for twisting my arm! There is a regular take-out bakery on the left & on the right is a cafe. Take my advice, go to the cafe & you 2 will say thank you!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this bakery for more than 15 years and I'd say Awesome, delicious, fantastic etc.... They have a wide variety of cakes and i just can't say which one is the best.

Cakes, pasteries, chocolate products, ring cakes during the Christmas time and all sorts of bakery produce such as muffins etc... everything is good and tasty. The owner, her son and the staff are very friendly & helpul.

My daughter is allergic to nuts, so they make sure that the cakes we order are nut free. Now they have gluten free produce which helps lot of people.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017

This is a traditional Spanish "pasteleria" (cake and sweets shop) which serves both normal and traditional cakes and also really nice gluten free cakes too.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

BEST gluten free selection of cakes we have ever come across. My gluten intolerant son almost cried with happiness. The owner was so proud of her produce and so friendly and helpful. The cakes were divine.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2015

An historic family-run bakery in the heart of Madrid, offering delectably "sinful" pastries, cakes & other tidbits, but best of all... All made to an exacting high quality & all #gluten-free!

Date of visit: April 2015