“Amazing”

Ranked #656 of 971 Nightlife in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing place and unique. We couldn’t stay too much time inside but it was a nice experience. The shots were great and the people over there too.

1  Thank Ionela N

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty poor €15 each to get in 1 drink included and it's about as large as 2 walk in freezers .no atmosphere even the staff didn't seem to want to be there

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had a group of 15 booked in and I was really looking forward to it as I've been to an ice bar in London which was superb.
It was a beautiful Madrid day and we left one of the squares we had been drinking in and having some tapas. After going down a couple of empty side streets we arrived at the ice bar.
They put the big coats on you and they all absolutely stunk! They were all wet from sweat and ice I guess.
They then march you up to an industrial fridge which has no one else in there and they play whatever he has on Spotify.
We were all provided with a fluorescent blue drink that looked like mouthwash and didn't taste of anything.
We all agreed that it was a waste of time, necked the blue stuff and left. Don't waste your money!

3  Thank Adam W
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I went there with a groupon offer and I got 2 free drinks. The place was interesting and funny enough so I think that paying a premium price is worth it if it's something very quirky what your after. Otherwise it's not worth it. You either get a mahou small can or a pre mixed cocktail which tastes like a soft drink and the place is small and often packed so it's novelty dies down quickly.