Review Highlights
Alright for a groupon, I guess...

Reviewed 29 April 2017
Andres B
via mobile
OK!

Reviewed 25 July 2016
Annabellarossa
Alicante, Spain

Recommended experiences in and around Madrid
from US$185.14
from US$25.46
from US$86.78
from US$57.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Pretty poor €15 each to get in 1 drink included and it's about as large as 2 walk in freezers .no atmosphere even the staff didn't seem to want to be there

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had a group of 15 booked in and I was really looking forward to it as I've been to an ice bar in London which was superb.
It was a beautiful Madrid day and we left one of the squares we had been drinking in and having some tapas. After going down a couple of empty side streets we arrived at the ice bar.
They put the big coats on you and they all absolutely stunk! They were all wet from sweat and ice I guess.
They then march you up to an industrial fridge which has no one else in there and they play whatever he has on Spotify.
We were all provided with a fluorescent blue drink that looked like mouthwash and didn't taste of anything.
We all agreed that it was a waste of time, necked the blue stuff and left. Don't waste your money!

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank fitchettwells
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I went there with a groupon offer and I got 2 free drinks. The place was interesting and funny enough so I think that paying a premium price is worth it if it's something very quirky what your after. Otherwise it's not worth it. You either get a mahou small can or a pre mixed cocktail which tastes like a soft drink and the place is small and often packed so it's novelty dies down quickly.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

6 of us got a Groupon voucher to visit the Ice Bar.. 52 euros for all 6 including 3 drinks. I'm glad we went as the photos look fab but I certainly wouldn't spend any more than that to go in. The bar was quite small and you needed to queue to take photos.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Bought a Groupon to the ice bar,didn't know we had to book it as well.we didn't,but still they let us in.there was nobody there and it's just as well because the place is really small.inside is pretty but there's a lot of room for improvement.our free cocktail turned my stomach and we only stayed for maybe 30 mins as it was just too cold,even with the massive coat provided.the staff were OK,not overly friendly but not rude either.it was an experience,worth visiting if you have never been to an ice bar but won't be back.

Date of experience: May 2016