3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotelUS$993
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
All reviews a small boutique hotel great hotel plaza colon quiet neighborhood salamanca district breakfast was delicious great stay rain shower one night stay enjoyed our stay comfortable bed excellent location minute walk central location walking distance metro station serrano
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

The pavillions hotel is located in a small street close to Plaza Colon which makes the location quiet and central.
The hotel is nice and has excellent beds and sheets, I slept wonderfully. Breakfast is very good.
The downside: you can only open the windows a tiny bit and the rooms are very dark, in my case it was black (all of it, just the bed was white) and it is very dark even during the day and it is hard to find your clothes in the black wardrobe. Combined with the non opening windows it is very claustrophobic!
The personal was nice enough to upgrade me to a suite with a terrace because I cannot stay in rooms where windows cannot be opened. The room was nice but also pitch black, even during the day it was dark and there is no work desk...
Rooms perfume in the lobby and breakfast room is very aggressive...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dschei612987
PavilionsMadrid, Director General at The Pavilions Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear dschei612987:

First of all, we would like to thank you for your comment. For us is very important to know your opinion to improve our service. We are very happy to know that the bed and breakfast was nice and to your liking.

On the other side, we are very sad to know that you have some difficulties during your stay, that's why we give go to an exterior room with a terrace.

The windows of the room can be fully opened, but for security reasons, we have the windows in that position to avoid any misuse of the windows. They can be opened under request by the maintenance staff.

I would like to give you the possibility to ask for me next time you came to Madrid, to let you change your opinion about the hotel.

We hope to see you back here and on behalf of all of us at The Pavilions Madrid, thanks for choosing our hotel.

Kind regards

Jaime Garcia-Morato
The Pavilions Madrid.

Reviewed 25 February 2020

Our stay was made very enjoyable by the courteous staff. They was always willing to help. Breakfast was great. Rooms were very clean although smaller than expected. Hotel is new as it has been opened only about 2 years earlier. Close to good restaurants.

1  Thank ebiarn
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I just spent four nights at this hotel as a solo female traveler. I love visiting Madrid and will never stay anywhere else again. This wasn't my first time in Madrid, so I had a sense as to which neighborhoods I prefer. I knew I loved Chamberi and Salamanca, and this hotel is sort of on the border of both neighborhoods. It's within walking distance to everywhere I want to be (admittedly, I walked over 30,000 steps a day, by choice). It's safe and quiet at night (due to its proximity to several government buildings, there is ample security nearby). My hotel room was so clean I could eat off the floor. It had a Nespresso machine. The shower pressure was excellent. Everything was well thought out in the room. I also loved how regal and spacious the room felt. The staff was friendly and helpful. I felt pampered staying here. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank ayvaliksevdasi
PavilionsMadrid, Director General at The Pavilions Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Irma A:

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for such a great review, all the staff is very happy to know that your stay has fulfilled your expectations.

At Pavilions Madrid we believe that knowing all our guest is the way to give them unique and unforgettable experiences.

It was a real pleasure having you with us during your trip to Madrid and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon at The Pavilions Madrid.

Do not hesitate to contact us with anything else you may need.

Best regards

Jaime Garcia-Morato
General Manager.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

Very good location - contemporary style with confortable rooms well equipped
Good service delivered by nice staff.
Very good value for quality
I will probably stay again in this hotel during my next trip in Madrid

1  Thank Antoine E
Reviewed 10 February 2020

All perfect. I was the second time I came, so I almost felt at home.
The breakfast system has changed and I liked it.
Juste one point: instead of using plastic cotton swab and other toothbrush you could replace by bamboo which is more ecological?

• Trip type: Travelled on business