“Enormous grilled prawns”

Bucaro Cafeteria Restaurante
Ranked #4,803 of 12,982 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This was a very friendly and economical place to eat. We had the best grilled prawns we'd had all holiday. The service was excellent. We could hear a choir practising in another room and really enjoyed their music.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Maria is very accomodating and obviously likes to please her clients. Had breakfast there one day, croissant and coffee, and a snack of a hot toasted sandwich and tea another day. Restaurant very clean.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Looking for a nice place to have breakfast, my husband and I decided to try Bucaro Cafe. Very clean, and the food super. We went there almost every morning. Mrs. Ana Maria, very friendly and pleasant. We even went there one evening for a Paella. Good service. I recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I just got off a plane yesterday and with jet lag, Bucaro was a great, clear cut place!

My father and I walked down from our hotel, and stood looking at the menu for a minute, taking the time to enjoy the sights of food. And smell.

Finally when we made up our mind we entered and was greeted by a friendly waiter/bartender.
He took our orders and chatted for a few while our meal was prepared.

We got: Serrano ham sandwich, chorizo sandwich, veal cutlet sandwich and patatas bravas.
All was excellent and a great welcoming back to Spain!

If you're in the area, highly recommended for reasonably priced, good bar food!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is a really good café near the hotel I stayed at. The tortilla is the best I have eaten in Spain. I don't eat bread, so I have eaten my fair share of tortilla. The breakfast is very good value at under 5 euro for juice, tea (or coffee), tortilla (and bread).
The lady behind the counter is very helpful. Really recommend you try this if you are in the area.

Date of visit: October 2015