Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
Trip.comUS$78
Agoda.comUS$65
FindHotelUS$65
TripadvisorUS$65
1,006 results
All reviews honesty bar free snacks gummy bears yoga mat including beer and wine lounge area city centre de la great hotel residential area rain shower minute taxi ride yogurt rooms are spacious pillow menu close to the airport metro station
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Wow - I was very happy with the room, location, and service of this hotel! It was a very memorable stay because of this great experience. If you do not have to stay downtown in the center, this place is HIGHLY recommended. It has parking, an amazing 24-hour snack bar, very spacious and clean rooms, and great service. They make sure you are happy and comfortable. I was very excited about the 24-hour snack bar because it didn’t serve just any kind of snacks. They had a variety of salads, sandwiches, desserts, beer, water, and salmolejo (my favorite Spanish cold soup!)!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank monikaoyama
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Imagine instead of getting back home you are going back to your second, business home, that's what ARTIEM MADRID was like for me.

Due to professional reasons, I had to stay in Madrid for a long period while we faced the biggest snowfall in decades, rising restrictions due to COVID still spreading, and many more. However, all my troubles were out of home (as we called the hotel), whereas, inside ARTIEM Madrid, you felt not only safe, but also cared for. This means, if restaurants were closed earlier, you got free food here, if the streets were covered on snow, the hotel entrance and its balconies were empty of it just in a few hours, and finally, the staff were always helping for my business meetings to be perfect, or my morning gym practice to be fruitful, comfortable and safe.

There are many reviews for short stays, but let this one illustrate how a long one really feels like having a second home in Madrid.

Room tip: Overall, all rooms are surprisingly spacious, well lit, and quiet, but they have plenty of options to choose from, interior or exterior.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Very comfortable room and restaurant. A big thanks to the kind and patient reception who even took the time to help me order food on line in Spanish when it' late and nearby restaurants were all closed!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from Portugal and I must say we were pleasantly surprised.From the moment we arrived the staff were super helpful.The rooms are spacious,spotlessly clean with fluffy towels and bathrobes.There is even a pillow menu.The breakfast was excellent.The gym was great and all the machines were new.The best thing however was the honesty bar where we were able to enjoy some food and drink at no extra cost.We will definitely be back!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mariegoertz
Reviewed 10 July 2020

I appreciated the style of the hotel, the service and the green area, a few minutes walking from the metro is an excellent solution also for tourism travel; modern and spacious rooms with modern and clean bathrooms, excellent solution!

Date of stay: July 2020