Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$51
Hotels.comUS$51
Agoda.comUS$51
FindHotelUS$51
ZenHotels.com
All reviews other guests flights of stairs lovely hosts yogurt bed and breakfast walking distance beautiful room stayed for nights the location is perfect definitely stay here again quiet at night atocha train station air conditioning plaza santa ana street noise royal palace paola
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

We had a trip to Spain booked in 2020. Sadly COVID prevented us from visiting. Alvaro accepted our cancellation and paid us a full refund. We really appreciate the refund as we can imagine it must be very difficult for anyone in the accommodation industry at the moment.

Tuvimos un viaje a España reservado en 2020. Lamentablemente, COVID nos impidió visitar. Álvaro aceptó nuestra cencelación y nos pagó un reembolso completo. Realmente apreciamos el reembolso, ya que podemos imaginar que debe ser muy difícil para cualquier persona en la industria del alojamiento en este momento.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank EvanH482
Artistic Bed And Breakfast Madrid, Dueño at Artistic B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

Hi guys!

First of all, thank you very much for your attention and your comments.

You cannot imagine how important they are to us, and how they help us to keep the trust of our clients. Even more with the current situation all over the world...

You will always have your home here, and we hope to see you very soon!

Take good care and enjoy these days with your family!

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

I only have been in this place for few days but it’s realy good everything clean, the people are realy nice and smiling! And it’s realy close from the center of Madrid !
I recommended to everybody ! The Covid rules are realy respected here, every day they give us a new mask and a gel beautiful room... So if you have the opportunity realy you won’t regreet this choice.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank jotmr
Artistic Bed And Breakfast Madrid, Dueño at Artistic B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Hi Jorge!

You will always have your home here, and we hope to see you very soon!

Take good care and enjoy these days with your family!

Reviewed 13 December 2020

Alviro and his wife are wonderful. I have been in the travel business in Canada for 40 years. This would be one of my top 10 places I have evert stayed. The value for money is fabulous. The location is fantastic. Walking distance to every place you would want to go to and see in Madrid. Once there renovation is done with an elevator and some family rooms I will be sending ALL my clients to this fantastic accomodaiton.

Date of stay: March 2020
Artistic Bed And Breakfast Madrid, Dueño at Artistic B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Hi Dolores!

Take good care guys!

Reviewed 10 November 2020

The service received from the Artistic b&b hosts was amazing. Unfortunately we could not travel due to Covid19 but the hosts were very efficient, understanding and we received a full refund. Looking forward to staying at Artistic b&b when we can travel overseas again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Artistic Bed And Breakfast Madrid, Dueño at Artistic B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2020

Hi Cathy!

Take good care guys!

Reviewed 14 October 2020

I booked the solo room with a double (queen?) bed and my own bathroom it was perfect fit for me. The room was nicely decorated and it was a great introduction into Spain, since I was only there for a night before flying into Mallorca.

The owner was delightful and went the extra mile to help me with various things - togo breakfast, taxi accommodation, etc. Also love the easy communication via WhatsApp, since I was traveling from abroad.

If I go back to Madrid I would stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank kitkatpalma
Artistic Bed And Breakfast Madrid, Dueño at Artistic B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thank you very much for your comments Katherine!

You cannot imagine how much they help us to continue to maintain the trust of our clients, in these hard times for everyone.

It was a real pleasure having you with us, and of course, here you will always have your home!

Take good care of yourself and we hope to see you soon! Everything ok in Palma? Enjoy it!!

Warm regards and let´s keep in touch!

Álvaro Robleda, from Artistic B&B