“Great Chocolate Croissant ”
Review of La Mallorquina

La Mallorquina
Ranked #7 of 124 Bakeries in Madrid
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

It’s famous chocolate croissant meets your expectation, I tried it just as it got out of the oven at 8 o’clock and it was worth the early wake up! Definitely will go again on my next visit to Madrid.

1  Thank Jamiekaf
Write a ReviewReviews (2,885)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

It's really good! Great coffee (but the truth is, the coffee in just about EVERY bar in Madrid is good) and fantastic pastries.

Location, location, location. You're going to pay for it here. Its always crowded, but that's part of it's charm, isn't it?

An icon of the city. Have a cuppa and a quick bite it the strong, beating heart of this fine city.

1  Thank Gladys67
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The placed was packed, long lines, people loudly making their orders, such stressful place. I headed up to the second floor where it was full but you can have table service and a nice view of Plaza del Sol if you seat by the windows.
Coffee was great, but it is everywhere you go in Madrid.
Cake was ok, nothing spectacular.
Server was very nice but rushing always as he had to go up and doen to bring orders.
Not worth the trip just to go get dessert there, in my opinion.

2  Thank rosgari
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Went here one morning on our trip in Madrid because it was highly recommended from a friend that used to live here. I ordered the chocolate napoleon and a ham and cheese croissant. They were both AMAZING! My friends and I agreed that the ham and cheese croissant was one of the best things we ate on our trip! I also ordered a café con leche which was one of the better ones that I have had in Spain although not anything spectacular. It is very crowded and we decided to just stand instead of get a table which was fine a good local experience (do as the locals do right!?). Will definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Madrid!

1  Thank Kirsten D
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice napolitanas, very good location and nice staff. I highly recommend it to go with friends or couple or just to grab something Ms eat on the way