“No glimpse of Thai taste at all”
Review of Maiia Thai

Maiia Thai
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Maiia Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,306 of 12,946 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Arguelles
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Chicken green curry and Beef jungle curry were as sweet as desserts. Broccoli was put in the curry. Staffs were all Asian but none of them were Thai.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I was so excited to find Thai food in Spain, since Thai is one of my favorite cuisines. My friends and I decided to treat ourselves to our valentine's day dinner here. The menu they offered for that night's special was not only expensive (16,50 per person) but also piss-poor quality. I ordered pad thai...supposedly. What I got was a flavorless dish of thick noodles with a few drops of sauce. The dinner menu came with an appetizer, main, and dessert and it was so mad I spent so much for the amount of food I got. I received two small eggrolls, that pathetic pad thai, and a spoonful of ice cream. The staff was very attentive, but it was still the worst Thai food I have had in my life.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Spotted this Thai restaurant and fancied a change from the Tapas and high carb meals we had encountered so far.

We went in to a seemingly empty restaurant and were shown upstairs where there were friendly English speaking staff greeting us.
We were shown to our table and ordered a set meal which consisted of starters which we shared then a green curry and a red curry for mains which we also shared.
Too full for desert we took coffee and strolled out to the hotel happy , relaxed and satisfied.

This was quite inexpensive and we will happily return when next in Madrid.

Food was delicious, atmosphere was pleasant and the décor was nice and fresh.
Great value meal.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Had an excelent meal at this retaurant on News years eve. Staff very attentive and excellent food.Only had a main course and pleased I did my tummy was very full after curry but they did give doggie bags if you couldnt eat all the food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Besides the restaurant's decoration, nothing is Thai. I have ordered stir-fried vegetables and Pad Thai with prawn; the two most well-known dishes of representing Thai.

I never had any Thai dishes with tofu..? Definitely not Thai food, maybe fusion with Spanish, I don't know.
Either they should try real Thai food and make some changes in their receipt or change the name to fusion food.

Very disappointed meal. Not worth to eat here if you are looking for Thai flavory.

Date of visit: December 2017