Trip.com
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews amazing hotel guest experience great location rooftop restaurant high tech royal palace star hotel great facilities mini bar junior suite wonderful stay breakfast buffet is i highly recommend this hotel within walking distance the hotel staff night stay business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great location just a few steps from Grand Via where the main shopping street is.

Good size room for European standard with 5 stars amenities in the room. Free minibar items except for liquor and it is replenished daily. The breakfast was also great with good spread. You can also order from the a la carte menu for those items not available on the buffet line.

The rooftop restaurant has good view of surrounding areas and the food there is also good.

Worth staying here if you are in Madrid.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Muzammil_MM
VP Hoteles, Dueño at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

Good afternoon.
Thanks for your comment.

Grretings.
VP Plaza España Design team.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

I booked a room months in advance on booking.com but then canceled it. I received an email a few days before arrival that my stay was about to begin.
I then replied to the hotel that I had canceled the booking on booking.com long time ago (thinking this mail was most likely a mistake), and there was no response, although I had asked for it. I was then charged a no show fee and suddenly I was told that there was a second reservation.

When I asked why the hotel had not answered my email regarding the "wrong" booking, there was never any feedback, they didn't care. All in all a very questionable business practice, as the hotel hopes that the guests could forget something and then charge them.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank marc1317
LoveTravel763788, Public Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

Thank you for your kind message.
There were two reservations confirmed from your side.
The first reservation was made through Booking.com on 12th November and cancelled on 25th November on free cancellation basis.
The second reservation was confirmed through our website with non-refundable and non-cancellable conditions. That reservation was actually paid on the 25th November when confirming the reservation. From the hotel we have informed the reservation conditions accordingly.
Quality Department VP Plaza España Design 5* Hotel

Reviewed 5 March 2020

hello, my name is Meir Halowany, I’m 32 years old ,
Me and my family arrived to Madrid for vacation on February 2020 ,
We chose “VP plaza España design hotel “ ,
This choose was the bead we have done ,
We was 6 people and taken 3 rooms ,
All the 3 rooms was perfect, start with the way they looks , and continue with all the facilities and accessories ,
The service of the all team was phenomenal , start with the reception team ( I plan to recommend a lady with the name irina , but they all was amaizing) and continue with the house keeping team ,
The hotel location was perfect ,
His design was perfect also ,
So for me there is no point to put my finger and say something that his less than perfect,
Thank you VP plaza España design hotel for making our vacation perfect ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank halowanymeir
vpcalidad, Guest Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Thank you very much for trusting us. We are really grateful for your comment, we hope you can come back very soon and continue to exceed all your expectations.

Reviewed 5 March 2020 via mobile

Excellent Design, clean and very friendly & helpful personnel. We didnt want to leave the room and explore Madrid.... Very good location.
It’s a jewel for Madrid! Nice view from the room and quiet.....

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
vpcalidad, Guest Relations Manager at VP Plaza Espana Design, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

A room with all kinds of amenities so you don't want to get out of here. 12 plugs distributed throughout the room, Blackout ... and much more. Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with all of us.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel has thought of every detail and is true luxury. It is in a great location and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would absolute recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Madrid. The breakfast buffet is worth it also!

Trip type: Travelled with family

The details are what make the difference, thank you very much for valuing it and for recommending us to other guests. It will be a real pleasure to accompany you on your next trip and share new moments together.