“Very nice place and good food”
Review of Kuoco 360

Kuoco 360
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Kuoco 360 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 12,576 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$11 - US$29
Neighbourhood: Chueca
Description: Our concept "360 • food" the taste plays the leading role, with the mixture of ingredients and key fresh products of the 360 ​​degrees of the planet, that make each dish a sensorial explosion in every bite. Accompanying the taste, sight and smell are not left aside, since the aesthetics of the dish and its aromas are the first step to an experience that will leave you wanting more.
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect food and service. The dishes are looking nice and decorated. We tried the sea bass, salmon and the duck dyck wok which were all excelent

Reviewed 22 July 2018

amazing selection of food, nice service, excellent location, service -outstanding, highly recommended

1  Thank Dimitar G
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant with some friends and i have to say it has been a good experience
My favourite plate was the black noodles
Honestly I personally didn’t like much the dessert but maybe just because it was the wrong choice
Overall staff is kind and professional and food is good and well served

1  Thank wv83
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Quite small and busy place in the middle of Chueca. Made our reservation quite late and were actually quite tired due to a late night the day before. The staff were very friendly, and it was a really nice atmosphere with people chatting with people at the neighboring tables.

Had a fantastic meal with tuna tataki, ceviche, steak tartar and iberica. Everything tasted as described by our waitress, and we were very happy during the whole evening. Four courses to share was more than enough, and the price were very affordable. We ended up paying 64 euro. I can recommend Kuoco360 for sure, and we are looking forward going there again next time we are in Madrid.

The mains in the Peruvian kitchen are quite heavy compared to the lighter, citric fish starters. The mains are basically a lot of meat, gravy and carbs. It is however good to keep in mind that the Peruvian kitchen actually is two different. I prefer the lighter kitchen with ceviche and fresh fish since gravy and meat is not my favorite. This does of course not impact the rating, just want to make sure that the place is right for you if you decide to go. Which I think you should.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The menu is very creative, to the point that some dishes sound too complicated and charged. However, the combinations work and the flavours are beautifully balanced. The chef has an asian penchant - I learnt that he often travels to Asia looking for inspiration.
The service was wonderful, literally nothing was too much to ask. I fancied a lemonade and they graciously obliged - I found out somebody ran to the shop to buy lemons for me!